Aloha Friday - Neat vs. Messy

[alohafriday.jpg]

Aloha Fridays are brought to you by Kailani from An Island Life. Over there in Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So Kailani thought that on Fridays she would take it easy on posting, too. So, for Aloha Friday, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Answer my question and put one of your own up on your blog. Link up and check out other blogs that participate at An Island Life.


Do you consider yourself a neat freak, a slob or some where in between?


I used to be a complete neat freak - before I started blogging.  Now I am half way on most days and some days a total slob.  Actually its more like different areas of my house are totally slobbish and some are half way decent and then a couple look neat and tidy.  My problem is finding a balance so that every room is neat and tidy all at the same time.  With three kids, one of whom is two, it just seems like I never have enough time and when an hour comes up I am totally exhausted and just want to lay down.  So, what about you?




Kimberly

Comments

Tammy said…
Kind of a neat freak, wouldn't you say?
Auntie E said…
I use to be a slob in my teens, Then graduated to a Neat freak in my twenties now In the Fifties I am in between. How that for mellowing out in life. I think that is a normal process. I see it beginning in my child.
Unknown said…
Not exactly a neat freak, but almost.

Happy Friday!
Liz Mays said…
I'm definitely somewhere in between. I have certain things that must be kept neat, but then there are others where I don't give a crap and it's completely haphazard!
Veronica Lee said…
In between but closer to slob!
Stacy Uncorked said…
I'm right there with you - I used to be a total neat freak, but married a slob so I've had to lighten up on my neat freak ways. ;) Then add the mini tornado that is Princess Nagger into the mix, and all hopes of keeping things all neat and tidy went out the window! :)

Aloha: Haloween Dress-Up
bayctygrl said…
both when I am cleaning I am a neat freak to the extreme, when I am lazy and being slobby I take that to the extreme as well
Deni said…
I am not a neat freak that's for sure. I also am not a slob! I think I am in the middle where I want things clean, but when it's over clean I go a little crazy
Living in a small house, with little closet space - I feel like I am in a constant state of chaos/clutter. It seems like once it is gone, it comes back way too quickly.
schnider_am said…
I am a neat freak.. I am pretty sure I have OCD because everything has to be in order and I am also one who hates it when you move something and I cant find it..
I am Harriet said…
I like to think I am more of an organized individual :)

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/yes-i-hate-my-captcha-too-but/
Colette S said…
I'm right there in between :)

I like things organized but wont freak out too much if they are not.
Katie said…
Totally in between. I can let things go a few days but sometimes I totally get the cleaning bug.
Twincerely,Olga said…
I am a wanna be neat freak who makes it impossible to be around!
Becca said…
I think I'm a pretty big slob :(