The Original Seatbelt Bag - These are so awesome and they have a diaper bag too!

Thanks to my BFF I have been introduced to The Original Seatbelt Bag. These are the coolest line of bags! And yes, they are completely made of seatbelts! I know that the concept sounds weird but trust me, I checked one out and they are the new mom must have. These bags are so durable, easy to clean and surprisingly soft. The Diaper Bag below is listed for $204 but is worth the splurge. Not to mention that if you want to you can have the diaper bag cleaned for you for only $20. All of the Harvey bags have a lifetime warranty. If for any reason there is ever a manufacturer defect they will fix it for free, if the repair is not under warranty it will only cost you $20. Now thats something, a bag with a warranty! This diaper bag comes fully lined, with a zip enclosure, two interior zip pockets, four pouch pockets, two pen pockets, a cell phone pocket, key chain hook, custom ID holder, four metal feet ( helps keep the bottom of your bag yuck free) and every bag comes with Harveys signature Baby Pack which includes a changing pad and nylon carry bag. One major plus to this bag is that even though it is stylish for a mom it is still made of seatbelts so it is really cool for a dad too. I know from personal experience, one time I bought a girly diaper bag and my hubby refused to take it anywhere. You can also purchase the matching wallet for $78. Also available are laptop bags, backpacks, messenger bags and even carry on luggage. There are just so many different styles, shapes, colors and sizes that there really is something for every man, woman and child in this seat belt collection.

Comments

I did check out Ebay for these bags and they have a decent selection for about half the price and they are brand new, I think that may be the best deal out there.
Helene said…
Wow, those are really different!! Very unique!
What a cool bag!
I will try to come back later and follow- it won't let me right now! Found you on the updated list at mombloggers.
Anonymous said…
I remember seeing these years ago and thinking how cute they were! Love 'em!