Music Monday Again! How I love the late eighties



I so remember rocking out to this cd all the time in fifth grade. This was my favorite song, all though Shake Your Love and Out of the Blue were awesome too. Who doesn't love the polka dot outfit action going on in this video. The hat makes the outfit. I so remember this being cool....Enjoy

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



Comments

Felicia said…
I remember rocking this out too!!!! LOL!!!! I thought she was the coolest!
Unknown said…
I think I had that shirt! Gotta love the era I grew up in!
Unknown said…
Oh man, I LOVED Debbie Gibson when I was a kid! I even saw her in concert.