I created this award for those blog buddies that I love to visit. I try to visit them probably every day or at the very least every new post when I can. Not only do I visit them but they visit me too which means alot to me. I really appreciate their posts and I usually leave their blog with a smile on my face. Here's to my best bloggy buddies!
The only rule is to pass this award on to six of your Best Bloggy Buddies, your faves that make you laugh and smile on a regular basis. Here are some of mine:
- Swoozie from Mommy Kingdom
- Betty from Its Me Betty
- Tess from Six Feet Under
- Blue Violet from A Nut in a Nutshell
- Veronica from of Mice and Ramen
- Jennifer from Its a Beauty Filled Life
Thanks ladies for brightening my days! Don't forget to let your blogger buddies know that you gave them this award.
Now on to the awards that I have been meaning to get up!
The first award was given to me by Betty from Its Me Betty and Swoozie from Mommy Kindgom. I love that these ladies thought of me for this one.
There are few rules to this one, as usual, and they are:
Admit one thing you feel awful about involving being a mom! -This is a toughy for me cause there are alot really. My absolute latest one is that baby Emilio does not know how to roll over. I know its my fault because I have this weird irrational fear that if I leave him laying down on the floor the other boys will trample him, or worse - me. I know that the likelihood is pretty slim but it was enough for me to limit how often I layed him on the floor. I tried beds but I think it was just too soft for him to try to flip. My other boys were slow at this too but they did eventually do it. Baby Emilio has no interest, he is good with sitting.
Remind yourself you are a good mom!
1. I tell my kids that I love them all the time. Sometimes its so often they pretty much ignore it cause they know.
2. I do my best to make sure that everything stays fair between the boys. I would hate it if one felt favored.
3. Even though I feel a little overwhelmed at times I would not trade being a mom for anything. I could not possibly imagine what life would be right now for me if they weren't a part of it. They are the reason that I get up in the morning - figuratively and literally!
4. When I need a smile or a laugh I just hang out with them and listen to them talk. I love the inner workings of little minds and just how they formulate going from A to B.
Send the award to 5 other Mom's of The Year that deserve credit for being great moms and remind them they are the Best Mom they can be!
This is where I have decided to add a little twist to the award. Instead of sending this award to five other moms I am going to let the first five moms that want this award and have not gotten it yet take it from me. If you want it just post a comment that you are taking it and I will list you and your blog here for the link love.
On to the next ones! Tess from Six Feet Under bestowed two awards to me. The first is the Lemonade Award.
Here are the rules for the award:
1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.
The second is the Kreativ Blogger Award, happily accepted for the second time around!
The rules that go along with this blogger award are as follows:
Name 7 things that you love then pass this onto 7 other kreativ bloggers.
1) My hubby
2) My kiddos
3) Blogging! Duh!
4) My awesome friends and family
5) Watching a good chick flick
6) A nice uninterrupted shower
7) Coming up with creative ideas for my business
For both of these awards I will be doing the same as the first. If you haven't got one of these babies just post a comment here and let me know and I will pass on the linky love and the award to you. You deserve it!