Getting Ready for the Dirty Thirty - Eden Fantasys Sexy Lingerie Review


*Links in this review will take you to an adult site*

Well, with one week left to go until I turn thirty I am excited as all get out! This will be my last week of my twenties and I plan to have as much fun as I can. With three kids I spent most of my twenties being pregnant and tending to small children. Needless to say I haven't spent much time out having fun and doing things that I enjoy. Its been all about the kids. One thing that I am counting on my thirties bringing me is more time to spend with my friends and some much needed quality time with my husband. Lucky for me, I am starting things off in the right direction with some sexy new lingerie that Eden Fantasys provided me with to review.

Speaking of turning thirty, I hope that you are all getting excited for my Dirty Thirty Ultimate Birthday Bash! I know that I am and I can't wait to reveal to you all the fabulous gifts that will be donated by all the awesome sponsors for the Ultimate Birthday Gift. I simply couldn't celebrate the Dirty Thirty without one of my favorite sponsors, Eden Fantasys. I have had such a great working relationship with them and I think that they are a fantastic company. They may be geared towards adult entertainment, but its in a solid, educational, customer service oriented way. Which I believe sets them apart from all the rest. I can really see that they care about the members that frequent their community and want each and every user that visits their site to have a great experience, leaving their site more informed when they left than when they came. I can also see that the Eden Fantasy community of users are very helpful to each other and are genuinely looking for good advice and ready to give it to those in need.

Anyways, back to me and my sexy lingerie! Eden Fantasys sent me this Fuschia and Black Chemise with Robe and Thong Set, featured below.



I received my package, in the usual way, a plain USPS box with WebMerchant noted as the sender on the box. Eden Fantasys sends all products in this discreet way, so you won't have to worry about someone seeing just who you are ordering products from. I love that they take this step to protect your privacy.

The lingerie came perfectly packaged in a clear wrap, all beautifully held together on a soft, matching fuschia lingerie hanger. It was all that I expected and more! I loved the colors and how the fabric of the chemise matched perfectly with the trim on the robe. I couldn't wait to wash it and try it on! I washed it gently in cold water and it was ready to go after I hung it to dry. I tried it on for my husband and he loved it on me! It was so nice to get some new lingerie. Being on a budget, buying myself sexy lingerie is way far down on the list, so needless to say, I was a happy girl too.

Even though the chemise covers most of my body, the lacey see through floral detail shows just enough to make me feel sexy and confident when I am wearing it. The chemise also has adjustable ribbon shoulder straps too so I could get it to fit my body perfectly. The bustline has a fuschia, satin floral trim that is covered with black lace to tie in nicely with the chemise. The fuschia, satin robe has three quarter inch sleeves with the lacey trim that matches the bustline of the chemise. A matching fuschia, satin thong completes the look. This gorgeous set is available in size small all the way up to 3X/4X. It also comes completely in black if you don't like fuschia.

Normally I find something that is made out of lace to be a little itchy on my skin. I was so pleased to find out that the lacey chemise was so comfortable, and my skin did not feel itchy or scratchy at all. For only $29.99 this set is a definte must have. You can sex up your look and stick within your budget too. These days, being able to have something I want and staying within my budget is a major turn on!

In my last review for Eden Fantasys I mentioned that they have a great rating system on their products. The lingerie is no exception. The set that I received has a five star rating and two verified reviews. There are ten votes that helped it to achieve the five star rating. There is also a popularity rating for it that shows it is one of Eden Fantasys top 50 based on sales statistics. Another aspect that I think sets Eden Fantasys apart from the rest is that if you are still unsure about an item you could always go to the forum and post your concerns. Usually within minutes someone will reply to your post and give you the advice that you are looking for. This just reiterates the fact that Eden Fantasys is an all inclusive site, tailor made for the needs of its customers.

Below are few more of my budget friendly favorites from the lingerie section of the site that I would love to add to my collection.

The Pardon My French Cami Set for $28.99,



the Sexy Pinstripe Chemise Set for $38.99,




and the Satin Padded Corset for $37.99.



If you are looking to spice up your lingerie drawer Eden Fantasys is the place for you. They have so many styles, sets, colors and sizes to choose from that there is literally something for everyone. It is also really easy to search the site for exactly what your looking for. You can select lingerie items by category, size, price, color, top style, bottom style, pattern, closure, brand, new arrivals, best sellers and top rated. From there you can narrow it down even further by new products, price, rating or bestsellers. I also really like that they model all the lingerie in the pictures online with the use of a mannequin. Sometimes when you see something on a real model you feel inadequate, for one reason or another, because you will be constantly comparing your body attributes to hers. I know when I see lingerie on models with large breasts I tend to shy away from purchasing it because I don't think that I will be able to fill it out as nicely as the model does. I definitely think that I look better than a mannequin though!

With the Eden Fantasys return and exchange policy you have nothing to lose. Returns and exchanges are available for orders shipped within the United States. Lingerie items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days of your order shipment. If your order is damaged and defective those products can be returned or exchanged for free. The only thing that can't be refunded is the cost of shipping for unwanted items. But with a flat rate $5.95 standard shipping charge or free standard shipping on orders of $59 or more, what have you got to lose?

Check out Eden Fantasys today for the sexiest and hottest gear online. Don't forget to check back on September 25th, for the Dirty Thirty Ultimate Birthday Bash, and see what Eden Fantasys will be donating to the Ultimate Birthday Gift, as well as another great giveaway that Eden Fantasys will be featured in.


Comments

Lilibeth said…
I know this wasn't the point of your post-but I love your blog theme. Actaully looks a bit like a piece of lingerie I own. Black lace and pink- very pretty.