Its time to continue on with the Bash by celebrating with another awesome jewelery giveaway! Final Touch Jewelery has some great pieces of gemstone jewelery that you should definitely check out. Rose is the creative visionary behind Final Touch Jewelery and prides herself on her work and spends a lot of time brainstorming new designs. Rose has mainly been promoting her work at local craft fairs. I am a rock hound at heart so I love gemstone jewelery. Gemstones are all so different in shape and color it can really make for some one of a kind pieces that are sure to spice up any wardrobe.
Final Touch Jewelery creates necklaces, bracelets, earrings, watches, and bookmarks all with some of the most beautiful gemstones. In addition to the gemstones Final Touch Jewelery uses high quality silver and sterling silver findings and toggles that beautifully finish each piece. You can definitely see the love and care put into each design that Final Touch Jewelery creates. I love all the different, vibrant colors that gemstone jewelery has to offer. The color combinations are so awesome and they really are the "final touch" that can compliment a great outfit.
Below are a few of my favorites that I have picked out of the huge selection that Final Touch Jewelery has to offer. With 180 items for sale it was difficult to narrow it down and figure out which ones I wanted to feature.
You all know how much I love necklaces so I know that you're probably not surprised that I would feauture a necklace as one of my favorite pieces.
This necklace, aptly named Portrait of Beauty, is so fun and the color of the large turquoise nuggets really just pop right out at you. This 19" necklace is finished with fancy Bali sterling silver accent rope beads and a fancy rope type Bali sterling silver toggle. This amazingly eye-catching necklace is available for $70.
I also love bracelets, especially gemstone ones. Before I was a mom I used to collect bracelets and I loved buying new ones and matching them with my outfits for work. The Easy on the Eyes Onyx 8" bracelet, that is shown above, is definitely something that I would have picked in my younger, hipper, days. I think that the white onyx diamond shaped gemstones add a unique flair and really make it stand out. The gemstones are separated by Bali sterling silver accent beads and a matching Bali sterling silver toggle. This neutral toned bracelet that can dress any outfit up is only $30.
Final Touch Jewelery also has a wide variety of earrings too. I personally am just starting to get back into wearing the dangly earrings. I usually just keep my diamond studs in. I have small children though, so dangly earrings and little fingers aren't usually a good mix if you know what I mean! I do like wearing them when I go to work or for an evening out, away from the kids. The Ornate Sterling Silver Threader earrings featured above are simple and elegant. The sterling silver threaders are 2 inches long from the center hard shaped U, so they stay put. From there the ornate Bali sterling silver designed round bead is wire wrapped onto sterling silver fancy headpins and are almost one inch from the bottom loop of the threader. These super sexy earrings can be worn with anything! Get yours for only $20.
Do you see what I mean? All of the jewelery that Final Touch Jewelery has to offer is just as stunning as what I have featured above. All of the pieces offered are unique and one of a kind. To prove how dedicated to the customer they are Final Touch Jewelery offers a money back guarantee with every purchase. All items are shipped to you in a white glossy gift box ready for giving. Which is perfect for the upcoming holiday season if you have a jewelery lover on your Christmas list! Please go check out all of the other great pieces of jewelery, including the watches and the bookmarks, that Final Touch Jewelery has to offer - you won't be disappointed.
*If you haven't entered the PPM Dirty Thirty Birthday Bash Ultimate Birthday Gift Giveaway yet there is still time! Final Touch Jewelery is offering any pair of earrings, winners choice, as part of the Ultimate Birthday Gift Giveaway!*
Final Touch Jewelery is offering one lucky Pretty Pink Momma reader their choice of any one pair of earrings valued at $20 or less!
How to Enter: Visit Final Touch Jewelery and comment back on this post telling me what your favorite item is that Final Touch Jewelery has listed.
Get extra entries! Remember to leave a comment for each extra entry.
- Get TWO Extra entries for posting the Dirty Thirty Birthday Bash button on your site, leave the url link in your comments.
- Get THREE Extra entries for entering any other Pretty Pink Momma giveaway. Leave three comments for each giveaway you enter.
- Get SEVEN Extra entries for becoming a Facebook Fan of Pretty Pink Momma, leave seven comments.
- Get TWO Extra entries if you Grab the Pretty Pink Momma button, comment on which url you posted it to, leave two comments
- Follow Pretty Pink Momma on Blogger, if you all ready follow just put that in your comment
- Get FIVE Extra entries if you Subscribe Via Email to Pretty Pink Momma posts, leave five comments - you must activate your email subscription for these entries to count.
- Get FOUR Extra entries if you Follow PrettyPinkMomma on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway, please use the #giveaway hashtag in your tweet. Leave the tweet url in your first comment and I tweeted in the next three.
- Get THREE Extra entries if you blog about this giveaway - leave the url in one of your three comments
- Get THREE Extra entries if you Stumble this post
- Get TWO Extra entries by adding Pretty Pink Momma to your Technoratti Favorites, leave two comments
- Add Pretty Pink Momma to any other social bookmarking site - just be sure to let me know which one in your comment. Add a new comment for each site.
Good Luck to all that enter! This giveaway is open until Tuesday November 3rd. The winner will be announced Wednesday November 4th. Winner will be chosen using the Truly Random Number Generator widget on my right sidebar. The winner will only have three days to claim their prize.