Being pregnant is an amazing feeling. Don't worry, I'm not pregnant again, for now anyways. Seeing as I have had three children, I can honestly say that the entire experience is amazing. It truly is a miracle and a gift to be able to say that I brought these human beings into the world. Even if those "miracles" drive me nuts on a daily basis. If they knew the hardships that I went through and the havoc that each and every one of them caused my body they just might have a little bit more appreciation for me. Then again, they are boys, so maybe not.
One thing that has definitely been punished is my body. Emilio is now 17 mos old and lets just say - it isn't pretty in the tummy area. I am still having trouble bouncing back. You never know, maybe things might have turned around a little bit sooner had I been wearing the Amon Maternity For-give Bodyshaper. I recently have had the opportunity to try one out and I loved the results!
The For-give Bodyshaper provides a firm and comfortable fit around your tummy and midsection. It also helps you regain your pre-pregnancy figure by providing you with a tummy firming support system, a high waist for added support and its made of stretchy, breathable fabric. The Amon Maternity foundation pieces are made using ultra-soft microfiber fabrics that are woven with a revolutionary seamless technology. This provides an amazing all-way stretch that provides for an exceptional fit.
As I said, I received the For-give Bodyshaper and I loved it! I put it on underneath my dressy black pants that I like to wear to work on the weekends. Instantly it slimmed me down by at least one size. I looked like I lost ten pounds! My pants were falling off and I needed a belt to keep them up and in place. The super soft and comfy fabric smoothed my tummy and at the same time helped to lift my butt. A nice little added bonus! I also found myself wearing some pre-pregnancy shirts that I was too embarrassed to wear without the For-give Bodyshaper. I was extremely pleased with the results and would definitely recommend the For-give Bodyshaper to any woman that wants a little postpartum help in slimming her midsection. I plan to wear the For-give Bodyshaper for the holidays underneath my black pants and dresses. You can get a For-give Bodyshaper for only $25 - which includes free shipping in the US.
The For-give Bodyshaper is only one of the Amon Maternity foundation pieces. Amon Maternity primarily carries supportive bodyshaping undergarments for pregnant women. Moms-to-be have three different styles to choose from, the Be-stow Brief, the Be-attitude Skivvies and the Be-hold Band.
The Be-stow Brief is designed for everyday wear and is a true maternity underwear that provides comfort, coverage and belly support. It was featured in Pregnancy Magazine as one of the 120 Best Products for Mom and Baby. The Be-stow Brief is $23.
The Be-attitude Skivvies are designed for the active pregnant woman. It is a boy-short style and has a wide-legged opening and a comfortable fit with ease of movement while exercising. This style is also recommended for a perfect seamless slimming look under evening wear. The Be-attitude Skivvies are $25.
The Be-hold Band, featured in Conceive Magazine, is a user-friendly alternative to a maternity belt. The band is supposed to provide extra belly and lower back support and is guaranteed to lift. Just like all the other foundation pieces, the Be-hold Band will create a smooth look under your clothes. It is available for $25.
All of Amon Maternity's foundation pieces can be machine washed in warm water and line dried. All pieces are available in black, white and nude, and in sizes 2-16. Amon Maternity provides free shipping to anywhere in the US.
Amon Maternity also has a Get Comfortable Blog that offers tips for expectant moms. Included are several articles and videos for healthy and helpful living while pregnant.
Please go visit Amon Maternity today to find the foundation piece that is perfect for you! For being a Pretty Pink Momma reader you can get 10% off of your order using the coupon code PRETTYPINK10 - hurry because it expires on 1/31/2010!
Amon Maternity is graciously giving one lucky PPM reader a $50 gift certificate!
How to Enter: THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Get extra entries! Remember to leave a comment for each extra entry.
- Get THREE Extra entries for entering any other Pretty Pink Momma giveaway. Leave three comments for each giveaway you enter. - Check back often for new giveaways to gain extra entries
- Get SEVEN Extra entries for becoming a Facebook Fan of Pretty Pink Momma and Amon Maternity, leave seven comments.
- Get TWO Extra entries if you Grab the Pretty Pink Momma button, comment on which url you posted it to, leave two comments
- Follow Pretty Pink Momma on Blogger, if you all ready follow just put that in your comment
- Get FIVE Extra entries if you Subscribe Via Email to Pretty Pink Momma posts, leave five comments - you must activate your email subscription for these entries to count.
- Get SIX Extra entries if you Follow PrettyPinkMomma and Amon Maternity on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please copy and paste this into your tweet:
RT @PrettyPinkMomma Amon Maternity $50 Gift Certificate #Giveaway http://is.gd/5jo1R
- Get TWO extra entries per day for tweeting daily - leave the tweet url in your comment for each extra tweet
- Get THREE Extra entries if you blog about this giveaway - leave the url in one of your three comments
- Get THREE Extra entries if you Stumble this post
- Get TWO Extra entries by adding Pretty Pink Momma to your Technoratti Favorites, leave two comments
- Add Pretty Pink Momma to any other social bookmarking site - just be sure to let me know which one in your comment. Add a new comment for each site.
Good Luck to all that enter! This giveaway is open until Friday January 1st. Winner will be chosen using the Truly Random Number Generator widget on my right sidebar. The winner will have three days to claim their prize or a new winner will be chosen.