Music Monday - 500 Miles



In honor of finally reaching 500 followers yesterday I felt that I would celebrate with one of my favorite songs from 8th grade. This song was so damn catchy! It was also on the Benny & Joon soundtrack. Without further delay, The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 miles)

Thanks for all the follow love peeps. Here's to 500 more!



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I loved that movie! And I still love this song. Its on my ipod.
More Than Words said…
Oh my gosh, I never even heard of this song before..LOL!!

It is a catchy tune though!! Makes me feel happy..lol.
Anonymous said…
What a great song to celebrate 500 followers! I love this song!!! Had to play the video all the way through and dance with the munchkins! Thanks for this song!!! And for stopping by my blog to leave a comment (Happily Blended)
Shell said…
Love that song. And the movie, too. It's a shame about raisins.

Congrats on 500 followers!
What a GREAT song! Congrats on your followers :)
Liz Mays said…
Happy 500 followers! I like that song!
Stacie said…
I haven't heard this song in a long time. Happy Music Monday!
Veronica Lee said…
Congrats!! You do have a fantastic blog. Love that song.
Tammy said…
Hey you...I am sorry to hear that Oscar was sick last night. Something must be going around because one of Em's friends got sick this weekend too. Oscar was so well behaved yesterday! He is too cute. Brad loves the k'nex (sp?). Hope all of you stay healthy. Chat with you soon!
Congrats on 500!! That's awesome!!
I still like this song after all these years!