I am sure that by now each and every single one of you have seen the commercial on TV for the Wonder Hanger. Being a SAHM I see it at least three times a day. I have to admit, from the moment I saw the commercial I kind of wanted to try the Wonder Hanger out for myself. I am a huge packrat so extra closet space is few and far between in this house. Just in case you have been living in a cave for the last year, here is the commercial:
Maybe its my SAHM mom nature, but the more I watch these commercials the more I have to have what they are selling me. So naturally I was thrilled when I was offered the chance to review the Wonder Hanger for myself.
Now there are several spots in my home that could use the organizational promises of the Wonder Hanger. My first thought was to use them for extra storage space in my guest bedroom. The closet in my guest room is a disaster but its the best that I thought it could get - that is until I implemented the Wonder Hanger. Part of the problem in the guest room is that its my overflow closet. You know what I'm talking about right? Its for all the stuff that just doesn't seem to go in any other closet in the house. One entire half of the guest closet is used for my gift wrapping supplies. Plus, because I am an awesome host I also accommodate my guests with a mini fridge in the closet too. The other half, is filled with plastic drawers for my guests to store their clothes. I then have a small portion of space for about five items that hang. I say small because the rest of the closet hanging space stores my old prom, bridesmaid and formal dresses. My wedding dress is also included in this mess. I really needed to find a way to maximize the space so it was Wonder Hanger to the rescue. Below are the before and after pictures.
As you can see, it really opened up the space. Now my guests have space to hang whatever they need, including any heavy jackets. I didn't stop there either. I rearranged how I hung several of my jackets and sweaters in my own closet too. Then, it hit me! A brilliant idea- if I say so myself. My boys being as short as they are constantly leave their jackets on the floor. Their excuse is they can't reach the hangers to hang them up. My stroke of genius was to hang one Wonder Hanger from another, creating a place low enough for the boys to reach and hang up their own dang jackets. It works awesome! On the top portion I hung up Emilio's coats, since he is too young to hang up his own stuff anyways, that way both of the hangers look full. Below is a picture that displays my brilliance.
Awesome right? Well I am just so impressed with how the Wonder Hangers have really brought chaos to calm in my closets. Just in case you are wondering, the Wonder Hangers are really easy to assemble. I snapped them together within seconds. They are very durable, made with hard plastic, and they are able to support up to 20 lbs. Each package contains eight Wonder Hangers, enough to hang forty garments. The Wonder Hanger retails for $9.99 and can be purchased at major retail chains including Walmart, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, CVS and online at www.wonderhanger.com.
I know that you're dying to try it out so one lucky Pretty Pink Momma reader will receive a Wonder Hanger of their very own!
How to Enter: This giveaway is now closed.
Get extra entries! Remember to leave a comment for each extra entry.
- Get THREE Extra entries for entering any other Pretty Pink Momma giveaway. Leave three comments for each giveaway you enter. - Check back often for new giveaways to gain extra entries
- Get SEVEN Extra entries for becoming a Facebook Fan of Pretty Pink Momma, leave seven comments.
- Get TWO Extra entries if you Grab the Pretty Pink Momma button, comment on which url you posted it to, leave two comments
- Get TWO Extra entries for following Pretty Pink Momma with Google Friend Connect, if you all ready follow just put that in your comment
- Get SIX Extra entries if you Subscribe Via Email to Pretty Pink Momma posts, leave five comments - you must activate your email subscription for these entries to count.
- Get THREE Extra entries if you Follow PrettyPinkMomma on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please copy and paste this into your tweet:
End closet clutter and get organized with the Wonder Hanger. Enter this #giveaway and #win Wonder Hangers #asseenontv http://is.gd/6eJgr
- Get TWO extra entries per day for tweeting daily - leave the tweet url in your comment for each extra tweet
- Get THREE Extra entries if you blog about this giveaway - leave the url in one of your three comments
- Get THREE Extra entries if you Stumble this post
- Get TWO Extra entries by adding Pretty Pink Momma to your Technoratti Favorites, leave two comments
- Add Pretty Pink Momma to any other social bookmarking site - just be sure to let me know which one in your comment. Add one comment for each site.
Good Luck to all that enter! This giveaway is open until Thursday February 4th. Winner will be chosen using the Truly Random Number Generator widget on my right sidebar. The winner will have three days to claim their prize or a new winner will be chosen.
*I share my 100% honest thoughts and opinions in all posts. For product reviews I am only compensated in product for the sole purpose of writing an honest review. Please refer to my disclosure policy or email me if you have any questions.*