What's Happening on The View - March 8th - 12th


Photobucket


If you love to listen to the ladies on The View chat it up don't miss out on what they will be talking about this week!

Monday March 8th

Of course they will be doing an Oscar recap. They will surely discuss what all the fashion highlights for the night were as well as how awesome it was the Sandra Bullock beat out Meryl Streep. Vanessa Williams will be co-hosting with the ladies while Sherri will be video chatting live from Hollywood.

Tuesday March 9th

Andy Garcia and his daughter, Dominik Garcia-Lorido, will be talking with the ladies about their new film City Island. I love Andy Garcia, I think he is such a hottie!

Wednesday March 10th

Two great guests will be sitting with the gals. First up is Forrest Whitaker who will be discussing his new film Our Family Wedding. Then Jesse Ventura, ex prowrestler turned Governor of Minnesota, will be sharing his new book, American Conspiracies. You know that will be a hot topic, I can't wait to see how the ladies react what his conspiracies are. I'm sure that he will probably be talking about his tv show that is based on the same topic.

Thursday March 11th

Thursday is a big day! Sir Elton John will be chatting it up with the hosts during Hot Topics! I can't wait to hear the things that will come out of his mouth. Should be very interesting. Later in the show Eric McCormack, AKA Will from Will and Grace, will be discussing his new tv movie Who is Clark Rockefellar?

Friday March 12th

Friday will be a day for all of those Fashionistas out there. This Friday is Fashion Friday and the ladies will be joined by designer Carolina Herrera who will be showcasing some of her designs and sharing her inspirations.


In case you missed out on last week's shows here are a couple of the highlights:


Robert Pattinson from Twilight discusses his new film.


You knew it was bound to happen for Joy and Elisabeth butt heads about Sarah Palin's appearance.


I hadn't heard about the Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp rumors!






*I share my 100% honest thoughts and opinions in all posts. I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review. Please refer to my disclosure policy or email me if you have any questions.*

Comments

Liz Mays said…
Andy Garcia? I haven't seen him in ages!!! Is he like 74 now? LOL
Wait, what? I hadn't heard about Angelina and Johnny. What? lol

~melody~