Clean Your House Like Target and Help St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital at the Same Time! Spring into Summer Cleaning Supplies Review and Giveaway
One of my favorite stores in the planet is Target. I could seriously get lost shopping there. Not lost in the store I can't find my way around lost, but lost in a world of cool, fun things that I dream of having the cash to buy all at once lost. I could spend about ten minutes or more on each aisle. I mean come on! Kids clothes, make up, greeting cards, snacks, toys, home decor, cleaning supplies - you name it, Target's got it.
Spring is quickly surpassing us and we will soon be moving into summer. Some of you, myself included, still have some spring cleaning to get done before the season ends. At Target they have a huge stock of all the cleaning supplies that you could need to get your house in shape for summer. If you are still in need of cleaning supplies I wanted to let you know about an awesome promotion that is going on at Target right now where portions of your Proctor and Gamble cleaning supply purchases will go towards St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
About St. Jude (taken from the press release)
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is internationally recognized for its pioneering work in finding cures and saving children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases. St. Jude is the first and only pediatric cancer center to be designated as a Comprehensive Cancer Center by the National Cancer Institute. Founded by late entertainer Danny Thomas and based in Memphis, Tenn., St. Jude freely shares its discoveries with scientific and medical communities around the world. St. Jude is the only pediatric cancer research center where families never pay for treatment not covered by insurance. No child is ever denied treatment because of the family’s inability to pay. St. Jude is financially supported by ALSAC, its fundraising organization. In 2010, St. Jude was ranked the most trusted charity in the nation in a public survey conducted by Harris Interactive, a highly respected international polling and research firm. For more information, go to www.stjude.org.
About Proctor and Gamble (taken from the press release)
Four billion times a day, P&G brands touch the lives of people around the world. The company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Pampers®, Tide®, Ariel®, Always®, Whisper®, Pantene®, Mach3®, Bounty®, Dawn®, Gain®, Pringles®, Charmin®, Downy®, Lenor®, Iams®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Actonel®, Duracell®, Olay®, Head & Shoulders®, Wella®, Gillette®, Braun® and Fusion®. The P&G community includes approximately 135,000 employees working in about 80 countries worldwide. In these countries and beyond, P&G is committed to improving lives for children in need through its global cause, Live, Learn and Thrive. Every day P&G Live, Learn and Thrive™ is helping children get off to a healthy start, receive access to education, and build skills for life. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and in-depth information about P&G, its brands, and Live, Learn and Thrive.
The promotion started on May 10th and runs until June 13th. Simply by purchasing specially marked "red" Proctor and Gamble cleaning products from Target you can help St. Jude in their fight to find cures and save children battling deadly diseases.
Target will donate fifty cents for every specially-marked “red” Swiffer® Wet Jet® and Swiffer Sweeper® Starter Kits as well as twenty-five cents for every specially-marked “red” Bounce®, Downy®, and Tide® from May 10 through June 13 at Target stores for a total of up to $250,000.
In addition to the donation to St. Jude, Proctor and Gamble is providing St. Jude patients and their families with these same P&G cleaning products to use throughout their stay at Target House and other St. Jude residential facilities in Memphis.
I hate cleaning, but I can't think of a better reason to get off my lazy, procrastinating butt and go out and buy some of the specially marked "red" P&G products to get myself in the "spring into summer" cleaning mood!
For review I was given some "spring into summer" cleaning supplies that are available at Target. In other spring cleaning posts I have raved over the Swiffer duster but I also love the Swiffer Sweeper! I was so happy to receive a "red" Swiffer Sweeper Starter Kit including wet and dry Swiffer cloths to get started with. One thing I love about the Swiffer Sweeper is the fact that the handle can be made for any size from short to tall. My boys loved taking turns running the sweeper around the kitchen floor and I loved putting them to work! Other "spring into summer" cleaning supplies included samples of Bounce, Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Sport and Tide Stain Release.
Two lucky Pretty Pink Momma readers will win the same "spring into summer" cleaning supplies that I received for review! Each kit includes a "red" full size Swiffer Sweeper Starter Kit (ARV $16) and samples of Bounce, Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Sport and Tide Stain Release.
How to Enter: Giveaway is now closed. Comment on this post telling me what you still need to clean in your house to get it ready for summer. Giveaway open to US only.
Get Extra Entries! Remember to leave a comment for each extra entry
- Get THREE Extra entries for entering any other Pretty Pink Momma giveaway. Leave three comments for each giveaway you enter. - Check back often for new giveaways to gain extra entries
- Get FIVE Extra entries for becoming a Facebook Fan of Pretty Pink Momma, leave five comments.
- Get FIVE Extra entries for posting about this giveaway on your Facebook wall. Leave the url of the wall post in your first of five comments.
- Get THREE Extra entries for following Pretty Pink Momma with
- Get TWO Extra entries for grabbing my new button, leave two comments
- Get SIX Extra entries if you Subscribe Via Email to Pretty Pink Momma posts, leave six comments - you must activate your email subscription for these entries to count.
- Get THREE Extra entries if you Follow PrettyPinkMomma on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Leave the tweet url in one of your three comments. Please
#Springcleaning supplies #giveaway! #win a full size "red" Swiffer Duster Starter kit & samples of P&G products! Ends 6/4 http://is.gd/cmIXh
- Get TWO extra entries per day for tweeting daily - leave the tweet url in your comment for each extra tweet
- Get TWO extra entries per day for retweeting my tweets about this giveaway - leave the tweet url in your comment for each extra retweet
- Get THREE Extra entries if you blog about this giveaway OR submit this giveaway on any giveaway listing site - leave the url in one of your three comments.
- Get THREE Extra entries if you sign up for MyLikes, Sponsored Tweets, Swagbucks or Inbox Dollars using my referral buttons located in the sidebar. Add three comments per site that you sign up for.
- Get FIVE Extra entries if you Stumble this post, leave five comments
- Get TWO Extra entries by adding Pretty Pink Momma to any social bookmarking site - just be sure to let me know which one in your comment. Add two comments for each site. The bottom of each post is now fully equipped with several different sharing options for your convenience!
Thanks to all that entered! This giveaway ended on Friday June 4th. Two winners were chosen using the Truly
*I share my 100% honest thoughts and opinions in all posts. For product reviews I am only compensated in product for the sole purpose of writing an honest review. Please refer to my disclosure policy or email me if you have any questions.*