Get a Spicy Honey Glazed Bacon Burger at Red Robin and Help the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children - Plus a Red Robin Giveaway, YUM!
Our family LOVES to eat at Red Robin! We go there anywhere from 2-4 times a month. Not only is the food fabulous but there is something on the menu that every single person in our family loves. Which being a family of five is near impossible to find. I also love the atmosphere too. Its usually so loud in there that absolutely nobody notices when my kids start throwing a tantrum or get even just get loud trying to talk over each other. Its soooo nice that Red Robin is the one place that the whole restaurant doesn't stare in your direction when that happens!
Red Robin is ultra kid friendly and one way that they honor their tiniest patrons is with a Red Robin Kids' Cook-Off. In this challenge kids across the country submit their recipes for the chance to be the creator of next best Red Robin burger creation. This year's winner was a Spicy Honey Glazed Bacon Burger created by 10-year-old Emma Potts and will be available until September 12th, 2010. There are only two days left to enjoy this delicious burger!
As if the Spicy Honey Glazed Bacon Burger didn't sound delicious enough there is an even better reason to hurry out and buy while you still can. From each of this burger sold, Red Robin will donate 50 cents to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children up to $50,000!
Additionally Red Robin has also compiled a Gourmet Burger Creations Cookbook that features 50 recipes created by entrants from last year's contest. The cookbook also includes back to school safety tips, tips for cooking with children and much more! The cookbook is available to download for FREE!
How to Enter: Giveaway is now closed. Visit RedRobin.com and find your local Red Robin Restaurant menu. Comment back on this post telling me what your favorite item on the menu at Red Robin is. Giveaway open to US onlyIn celebration of Red Robin's desire to donate as much as they can to National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, Red Robin is offering ONE lucky Pretty Pink Momma reader a beautifully bound copy of the Gourmet Creations Cookbook and a gift card that is good for one free appetizer or dessert from Red Robin.
|Congratulations to Yona!|
Get Extra Entries! Remember to leave a comment for each extra entry
- Get THREE Extra entries for entering any other Pretty Pink Momma giveaway. Leave three comments for each giveaway you enter. - Check back often for new giveaways to gain extra entries
- Get THREE Extra entries for becoming a Facebook Fan of Pretty Pink Momma and Red Robin, leave three comments.
- Get THREE Extra entries for posting about this giveaway on the Red Robin Facebook wall. Put this in your wall post:
- Get TWO Extra entries for following Pretty Pink Momma with
Google Friend Connect, if you all ready follow just put that in one of your two comments
- Get TWO Extra entries for grabbing my new button, leave two comments
- Get FIVE Extra entries if you Subscribe Via Email to Pretty Pink Momma posts, leave five comments - you must activate your email subscription for these entries to count.
- Get THREE Extra entries if you Follow PrettyPinkMomma and Red Robin on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Leave the tweet url in one of your three comments. Please
copy and pastethis into your tweet:
#Win a #RedRobin Kids Burger Creations #Cookbook & #GiftCard for a #FREE App or Dessert #Giveaway ends 9/26 #family #fun http://is.gd/f3JIZ
- Get ONE extra entry per hour for tweeting, - leave the tweet url in your comment for each extra tweet
- Get THREE Extra entries if you blog about this giveaway OR submit this giveaway on any giveaway listing site - leave the url in one of your three comments.
- Get FIVE Extra entries if you Stumble this post, leave five comments
- Get TWO Extra entries by adding Pretty Pink Momma to any social bookmarking site - just be sure to let me know which one in your comment. Add two comments for each site. The bottom of each post is now fully equipped with several different sharing options for your convenience!
Good Luck to all that enter! This giveaway is open until Monday September 26th. One winner will be chosen using the Truly
*I share my 100% honest thoughts and opinions in all posts. I was provided with a bound copy of the Gourmet Burger Creations Cookbook as well as a gift card for a free appetizer or dessert from Red Robin. Please refer to my disclosure policy or email me if you have any questions.*