I am a firm believer that every woman should own at least one pearl necklace in their jewelry collection. Pearls are a timeless classic that can be worn to dress up or dress down an outfit. They are so versatile and most everything goes with them. Last year, right before my 30th birthday bash, I was introduced to PearlParadise.com - the best place to buy pearls online in my opinion.
Last year PearlParadise.com sent me a gorgeous freshwater pearl necklace to review. I adored this necklace and it was one of my favorite pieces. Unfortunately over the summer when my luggage was stolen, my favorite pearl necklace was among the $6000 worth of jewelry that was inside of my stolen luggage. This year I was so thankful when PearlParadise.com offered to let me review the exact same necklace. I am beyond happy to have this gorgeous necklace back in my possession, I have missed it so much!
Here is what I was sent (both times):
This white freshwater pearl necklace is composed of 7.5-8.0 mm freshwater pearls - the most popular size. The strand is composed of the highest quality freshwater pearls you are likely to find. They feature nearly perfect shape and matching and exhibit a sharp reflective luster.
These round (AAA) or near-round (AA+) white freshwater pearls are individually knotted on twin silk and finished with a 14-karat, white- or yellow-gold clasp.
PearlParadise.com offers gorgeous pearls to their customers at the best prices. I did a search for this necklace online and I found several just like it but no site that could beat the price offered by PearlParadise.com. Not only do they offer great prices and a wide selection but they also like to educate their customers on the pearls that they offer. That way the customer can make the most informed decision regarding their pearl purchase.
I love this video that is centered around PearlParadise.com. The CEO of PearlParadise.com. Jeremy Shepherd shares some really important pearl facts.
Obviously, this being my second one by choice, it proves just how much I love this necklace. I was able to select the exact specifications for my freshwater pearl necklace so that it would be just what I wanted. I chose the color, length and clasp, which makes this pearl necklace unique to me and my style. I chose the color white because I love the classic look of a white strand of pearls. I chose a 16" length because I like a shorter, choker style look. The clasp was done in white gold as opposed to yellow gold because I prefer not to wear yellow gold.
I have worn my necklace on several different occasions. It is extremely versatile and goes with so many different outfits. I have worn it with a nice blouse and some jeans, little black dresses, dress and business casual clothing as well as formal clothing. I love the luster and shine and the pearls themselves are a perfect size. Not too big and not too small. You just can't go wrong with this pearl necklace!
My necklace came beautifully presented in an elegant box. Each pearl piece also comes with a Certified Appraisal Certificate from a GIA Graduate that states what your pearls would be worth for insurance purposes, my necklace was appraised for $600. Lastly each pearl purchase includes a Pearl Care Kit, complete with instructions and a polishing cloth.
You can buy a freshwater pearl necklace like the one pictured above for $120 at PearlParadise.com.
Special DISCOUNT for Pretty Pink Momma readers!
Enter the code PRETTY at checkout up until December 10th, 2010 and receive 10% off of your freshwater pearl necklace! (Item FWN200 only)
PearlParadise.com is graciously offering one lucky Pretty Pink Momma reader the same freshwater pearl necklace that I received! Winner will be able to select the color - white, mulitcolor, pink to peach, lavender and black. Winner will also have their choice of length - 16" or 18" and choice of a white or yellow gold clasp.
How to Enter: This giveaway is now closed. Visit the freshwater pearl necklace section at PearlParadise.com and comment on this post telling me which color, length and clasp that you would choose if you were chosen as the winner. This giveaway is open to all residences :)
If you have previously won pearls from PearlParadise.com you are not eligible for this giveaway.
|Congratulations to ~DAB!|
Get Extra Entries! Remember to leave a comment for each extra entry
- Get 3 Extra entries for entering any other Pretty Pink Momma giveaway. Leave three comments for each giveaway you enter. - Check back often for new giveaways to gain extra entries
- Get 3 Extra entries for becoming a Facebook Fan of Pretty Pink Momma and the PearlParadise.com, leave three comments.
- Get 2 Extra entries for following Pretty Pink Momma with Google Friend Connect, if you all ready follow just put that in one of your two comments
- Get 2 Extra entries for putting me in your text blog roll
- Get 2 Extra entries for grabbing my new button, leave two comments
- Get 5 Extra entries if you Subscribe Via Email to Pretty Pink Momma posts, leave five comments - you must activate your email subscription for these entries to count.
- Get 3 Extra entries if you Follow PrettyPinkMomma and PearlParadise on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Leave the tweet url in one of your three comments. Please copy and paste this into your tweet:
- Get 1 extra entry for tweeting- no more than once every four hours, max at 4 per day, - leave the tweet url in your comment for each extra tweet
- Get 3 Extra entries if you blog about this giveaway OR submit this giveaway on any giveaway listing site - leave the url in one of your three comments.
- Get 5 Extra entries if you Stumble this post, leave five comments
- Get 5 Extra entries by adding Pretty Pink Momma to any social bookmarking site - just be sure to let me know which one in your comment. Add two comments for each site. The bottom of each post is now fully equipped with several different sharing options for your convenience!
Good Luck to all that enter! This giveaway is open until Friday December 10th. One winner will be chosen using the Truly Random Number Generator widget located in the footer. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be chosen.
*I received this product for review purposes only. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own and no other monetary compensation took place Please refer to my disclosure policy or email me if you have any questions.*