I don't know about you, but around here, I play Santa each Christmas Eve. I tenderly fill the stockings with care. I eat the cookies and drink the milk. I stuff all the stockings with goodies galore and that includes goodies for myself. Which is kinda the best part! No one can object to what Santa gives mom - unless THEY want to start playing Santa - if you know what I mean. Here are a few simple ideas that are great for stuffing any mom's stocking with!
The Softlips limited edition Best of Winter 5 pack contains Sugar & Spice, Winter Mint, Sugar Cookie, Sugar Plum Berry and Mint with a Hint of Vanilla. What makes it even more perfect is that this set comes packaged in a blue sachet and ready to stuff right into her stocking. Its adorable, affordable and it offers great lip protection for all that kissing that goes on while cozying up to the fireplace with the one you love.
This cute little sachet would also be great way to accessorize any gift for her for the holiday. It can be attached to a ribbon and add that special little touch to make it stand out under the tree.
This five pack is available in the Softlips.com online store for $9.99 as well as national retailers including Target, Rite Aid, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS and Dollar General.
A fun and easy thing that I always like to put in my stocking are hair accessories from Scunci. Its one thing that I never take the time to buy myself but I love having new hair ties and clips it makes a great stocking stuffer. Scunci has recently come out with some really awesome no slip grip hair bands that work great to keep your ponytail in place. Perfect for any hair type. I have really fine hair and the bands stay in without any slippage issues. This is one of those products that you wonder why no one came up this sooner!
Another cool product by Scunci is the Upzing. The Upzing has double combs that scoop hair into a pretty up 'do with hardly any effort. This allows you to have a straight from the hair stylist look at any holiday gathering and its also perfect for everyday wear too. The only draw back for the Upzing is that you have to have a lot of hair for it to work. At least with the one I tried anyways. I have very thin hair and I didn't have enough to keep the Upzing in place. I will be giving mine to my mother-in-law because she has tons of hair and she is still using a banana clip from the eighties to keep it up and out of her face. I think that she will love it! Here is an example of what an up 'do looks like:
These and other Scunci products are available at drugstores and retailers nationwide. The jelly no slip grip hair bands can be found in varying colors and are priced from $3-5. The Upzing can also be found in varying colors and styles ranging in price from $5-7.
For more info on Scunci products please visit Scunci.com
Another brand I LOVE is Conair. I have used their hairbrushes for years, basically since I started brushing my hair. One new brush that I like to use is the Gel Grips Cushion Brush. The other new brush that I love using to help straighten out my hair is the Tourmaline Ceramic Small Porcupine Round Brush. Both help to smooth, style and straighten hair. The Gel Grips brush conforms to your hand while you are gripping the brush and its very comfortable. The Tourmaline round brush utilizes finely crushed tourmaline, a gemstone that naturally releases negative ions, infused into the nylon bristles and ceramic barrel of the brush. The ions help to tighten the cuticle layer and seal in natural oils which in turn reduces static electricity and allowing for shiny and silky feeling hair.
Both of these brushes can be found nationwide at retailers and drugstores. The Gel Grips brush sells for $5 and the Tourmaline Round Brush sells for $8.
For more information regarding these and other Conair products please visit Conair.com.
Just in case Santa doesn't bring any of these fabulous stocking stuffers your way you can win them in one big bundle from Pretty Pink Momma!
One lucky Pretty Pink Momma reader will win a 5 pack of Softlips Best of Winter flavors, Scunci No Slip Grip Hair bands, Scunci Upzing, Conair Gel Grips Brush and a Conair Tourmaline Ceramic Small Porcupine Round Brush! This stocking stuffer prize pack is valued at $33.
How to Enter: Tell me who fills the stockings at your house and let me know which of these stocking stuffers is your favorite. Giveaway open to US only.
Get Extra Entries! - Be sure to leave a comment for each extra entry
- Get 2 Extra entries for entering any other Pretty Pink Momma giveaway. Leave three comments for each giveaway you enter. - Check back often for new giveaways to gain extra entries
- Get 3 Extra entries for becoming a Facebook Fan of Pretty Pink Momma, leave three comments.
- Get 2 Extra entries for following Pretty Pink Momma with Google Friend Connect, if you all ready follow just put that in one of your two comments
- Get 2 Extra entries for grabbing my new button, leave two comments
- Get 5 Extra entries if you Subscribe Via Email to Pretty Pink Momma posts, leave five comments - you must activate your email subscription for these entries to count.
- Get 3 Extra entries if you Follow PrettyPinkMomma on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Leave the tweet url in one of your three comments. Please copy and paste this into your tweet:
#Win a prize pack bundle just for her! Includes Softlips, Scunci & Conair hair accessories! ARV $33 #giveaway ends 1/14 http://is.gd/jlBlI
- Get 1 extra entry per day for tweeting, - leave the tweet url in your comment for each extra tweet
- Get 3 Extra entries if you blog about this giveaway OR submit this giveaway on any giveaway listing site - leave the url in one of your three comments.
- Get 5 Extra entries if you Stumble this post, leave five comments
- Get 5 Extra entries if you bookmark this post on Delicious
- Get 5 Extra entries by adding Pretty Pink Momma to any other social bookmarking site - just be sure to let me know which one in your comment. Add five comments for each site. The bottom of each post is now fully equipped with several different sharing options for your convenience!
Good Luck to all that enter! This giveaway is open until Thursday January 14th. One winner will be chosen using the Truly Random Number Generator widget located in the footer. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be chosen.
*I received this product for review purposes only. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own and no other monetary compensation took place. Please refer to my disclosure policy or email me if you have any questions.*