It's been awhile since I have written a post about my journey with Nutrisystem. As you may know, with the move, all the weekend road trips back and forth plus my own issues of clutter and chaos within our new home, I didn't have much time to blog. In addition to that I was eating Nutrisystem on an irregular basis. Not the way that I was prior to the move. I am still finding my bearings here with regards to the Nutrisystem food plan.
Let me explain what I mean by that. First off, I absolutely LOVE the new frozen food line! Oscar and I both really enjoy all the meals available to us. One of the key components of the Nutrisystem plan is supplementing the foods with fresh fruits and veggies. Before we moved I shopped at the farm stand by my home once a week for the fresh ingredients that I was going to use. I really liked the prices and the produce that was available. The grocery store by my home was much more expensive and I had experienced problems with product freshness in the past. Needless to say, I really enjoyed the routine I had in place.
In our new town, it's very small and the nearest farm stand is about 35 minutes from our house. Which means that I am limited to what is offered at the grocery store close to our house. Luckily this grocery store has fresher produce but on the downside the selection is limited. So while we had been eating the Nutrisystem meals we didn't have the fresh fruits and veggies to pair them with most of the time. I finally started shopping regularly and finding a good routine towards the end of February.
I am really excited to be getting back on track with Nutrisystem. During the moving process Oscar and I both got off track. I found out that Oscar was eating two of the freezer food meals at a time when I wasn't around! I am also learning to deal with my emotional eating habits. This move has been hard to deal with to say the least and I realized that I was snacking more than I should have to compensate for my feelings of depression regarding our move. I have felt so much guilt about it and I am ready to wipe the slate clean and start fresh. I have one month left on the program and I intend to make the most of it.
As per the usual I will be giving my updates on the weekends and I will also be bringing you some great information about the food, the program and the products available for Nutrisystem community members. For example during my hiatus from blogging I purchased an iPod Touch and downloaded the Nutrisystem App. I love it! It's so much easier than writing everything down in the journal plus it counts the calories too! Check it out:
* A Meal Planner to help you track what you’ve eaten throughout the day.
* A water Tracker to help you count each glass you drink throughout the day.
* An Exercise Log to help you stay on top of your workout.
* A personal journal to help you stay on track and motivated.
* A weight tracker to keep track daily of your goals and progress.
* A Measurements Log to see where your progress is showing, on you!
* Our Menu — Browse the gallery of Nutrisystem Foods to discover delicious meals that can help you control your hunger and lose weight.
* Synchronization between the iPhone and Nutrisystem.com online logs — everything you report in the iPhone is reported in your online planners, and vice versa.
* FREE REGISTRATION and a Meal Plan that’s right for you. When you register with Nutrisystem®, we will help you select the Meal Plan that best meets your needs.
* Compatible with iPhone/iPod Touch 3.0+
* Works over 3G and WiFi for iPhone
* iPod Touch users must have a WiFi connection to use the App
If you would like to join me on my Nutrisystem weight loss journey please remember that you can take advantage of some great sales going on right now by calling 1-888-849-4680 or clicking on the special link for Pretty Pink Momma readers http://www.nutrisystem.com/prettypink.
*Nutrisystem is providing myself and my husband with the program free of charge in exchange for my time and commitment to blog about our experience with the Nutrisystem Nation Program.*