Make Mom Proud This Mother's Day and Donate $5 to a Charity in Her Honor Thanks to Macy's "Thank a Mom Movement"



Ever since I became a mother myself I have been on a gradual journey of understanding and compassion towards my own mother and what she feels about me.  Its a feeling that I just don't think anyone can truly "get" until they become a parent and fall head over heels in love with their child.  When you become a mom you know within an instant that you walk on water to make your baby happy.  As a grown woman I am finally able to begin to comprehend the love my mom has for me.

And I am so very thankful to her for always being there for me no matter what.  My mom really is #1 in my book.  Every day I aspire to be more like her and I couldn't ask for a better role model.


Join Macy's in their
"Thank a Mom Movement"



This Mother’s Day, join Macy’s in their “Thank a Mom Movement” which not only celebrates mom but empowers you to select which charity you want Macy’s to donate $5 (up to a total of $400,000) to in her honor.


I hope that I can inspire you to select one of Macy’s five partnering charities to support.  All you have to do is send a FREE e-card to the amazing moms in your life and Macy’s will donate $5 to the charity of their choice! I hope that you will visit the “Thank a Mom Movement” on Facebook to make a difference this Mother’s Day:


Below please find info and videos for each of the five charities involved in Macy’s “Thank a Mom Movement”.



Futures Without Violence formerly Family Violence Prevention Fund®









The Make-A-Wish Foundation®








National Park Foundation®







Reading Is Fundamental®






American Heart Association’s Go Red For Women Movement®










Kimberly
*I wrote this post on behalf of Macy's Thank a Mom Movement and M80. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.  For spreading the word about this movement I was offered a bouquet of Mother's Day flowers as compensation. Please refer to my disclosure policy or email me if you have any questions.*

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is a fantastic idea! I actually decided to do something very similar this year for mom and donate to Smile Train. Because Smile Train Is All About Outcomes !
Lesley G said…
thanks for the information.

Comprare Patente di Guida
FÜHRERSCHEIN ONLINE KAUFEN
Thanks For The Content..Really Good
More of Similar Content,Check The Link