Music Monday - Reggie Watts



One thing that I like about working part time is that I get to learn all about what the cool kids are listening too. The lot attendants at my work are 21 and they always enlighten me with interesting break.com and youtube videos. Yesterday one of them introduced me to Reggie Watts. All though I did find it pretty interesting to watch I think that the true appreciation of Reggie Watts is realized when you learn that he creates the entire piece of music from his own voice on his mini soundboard. Plus it probably would add to the experience if you smoke some pot before taking a listen. This is the part where I become the uncool kid cause those days for me are long, long gone. Either way, I thought I would spice up the mix with the shortest video that I think Reggie Watts makes, most of them seem to be around 6 minutes long. This one's an ad for DieHard batteries. Tell me, what's your take on Reggie Watts?



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!





Comments

sheila said…
That was pretty cool! I'd never heard of him before this, that's for sure. I'm gonna do a search and see what other vid's he's got out there. That was cool.
Liz Mays said…
I've never heard of him either. Either you have obscure musical tastes or I lived in a hole in the ground.
Run DMT said…
I've heard of Reggie Watts and he is freakin' awesome!
Veronica Lee said…
I've never heard of him either but he kinda looks like a famous Malaysian singer!!