Pee Blocking Apron - yeah!

The other night as I was giving my 5 month old a bath I realized that I really need to cover myself with something to armor against all the splishing and splashing. This apron would have also worked out nicely in those early bathtime days when getting peed on was my son's favorite ritual. To solve this dilemma I have recently discovered a gal that makes really cute aprons. I wish I had found her site sooner. She makes really cute skirt aprons, full aprons, kids aprons, maternity, pet bathing and my personal favorite - baby bathing aprons. These aprons are designed by Corline at Over the Top Aprons. The Baby Bathing Apron is in a pink and white chenile and goes for $36.

Comments

Debbie said…
The designs are cute and fun, not the ordinary old kitchen aprons. Aprons are pretty easy to sew and if you find a pattern that is comfortable and fits your style, you can adapt it to many purposes by changing fabric and add ons like ruffles, etc. If you wanted, you could make adult and child matching ones for those special occasions when you want to do things together, yes even boys, where an apron would come in handy.
These would also make nice personally made gifts. Maybe my daughter would like one....