February is right around the corner and before you know it Valentine's Day will be here. I love Valentine's Day for a couple of reasons: I know that I am going to be able to score a massage and a good meal, even if I may be the one to cook it. Plus its the one day of the year that my husband knows that he should do something nice for me. You would think that he would on birthdays and anniversaries, but no. Just not his style. When Valentine's Day comes around he knows that its a day that he must get off his butt and please me in some way, shape or form.
This Valentine's Day is going to be awesome! It is on a Sunday, so I know that he will be home and won't have to work late - like every other past year. I can't tell you how many V-Day's we spent having dinner at 10-11 at night. Since we have had kids we usually don't go out to eat unless we have a sitter. This year we don't but that's okay cause we are gonna put the kids to bed early and then have our romantic steak dinner, followed by a movie on demand and then well, you know....
I am so looking forward to our night in together! I am planning to sport my lingerie that I got from Eden Fantasys to kick off our alone time, that always guarantees a good massage. This year, I can't wait for a GREAT massage! In the past we have used the Shunga Massage Kit but I am loving my newest massage kit that I was sent to review, the Contour I + Beyond Euphoric sensory set by Jimmyjane. It is gives a ridiculously awesome massage, which is surprising since my husband was the one wielding the contour tool.
The Contour I + Beyond Euphoric sensory set contains Contour I ceramic massage stone and Beyond Euphoric massage lotion. Together the two work hand in hand to give one of the best massages that I have ever gotten - from my hubby that is! I don't think it beats out a professional masseuse by any means but it is definitely a close second! The size, shape and smoothness of the Contour I help manipulate the muscles in a way that tired fingers can't. I love that hubby just has to follow the techniques and its that easy for him to give a great massage. The Beyond Euphoric Massage lotion is awesome! It is all natural, paraben and glycerin free. It is a great moisturizer and has a light scent. The light scent really adds to the aromatherapy of the massage, there is nothing worse than a foul smell to get in the way of a good massage. I have had that happen at Gene Juarez before and even though the massage was good I couldn't relax totally because the fragrance of the lotions that the masseuse used were super strong and very malodorous.
Even though there is a pamphlet in the box that explains them it was way better to see that Eden Fantasys had a video review of them so that we could watch the proper way to use the Contour I. I am definitely more of a visual learner so it was nice to see that there was an easy to follow video that was provided by an Eden Fantasy reviewer. It was a perfect introduction and only lasted about three minutes, even I can keep focused for that long!
In fact, that is one of my favorite things about Eden Fantasys. All the products are reviewed and rated by honest people that have actually used the products. They give so much information prior to purchasing that you are well equipped to make an educated decision when buying. The massage kit that I received was rated 4 out of 5 stars, based on 25 votes. It also was selected as one of Eden Fantasys top ten kits based on sales statistics. Needless to say, when I was browsing the site and came across this massage kit in particular I knew that I just had to try it out for myself. I also knew that if I had any questions about the product that I also have the option to send a message to one of Eden Fantasys product experts or go into the forum and poll the community. I have found the Eden Fantasys Forum community to be an extremely helpful and knowledgeable tool in the past. In honor of this review and Valentine's Day I started a poll in the Relationships section of the forum. You know you wanna vote on this poll! Check it out here. Besides, its always cool to see what others think and one of my favorite parts is reading all the creative screen names that people come up with! I suck creatively so I just went with PrettyPinkMomma - shocking, I know.
Bottom line, if you are looking for some great ways to please yourself or your Valentine this February you should definitely check out Eden Fantasys. They have everything you can think of from candles to lingerie, sex toys and more. This adult webstore has the biggest selection of goodies that I have ever seen. Undoubtedly you will find something that suits you and/or your Valentine so that you can have the best V-Day ever!
Eden Fantasys is offering one super lucky and romantic Pretty Pink Momma reader a $50 gift card!
How to Enter: This giveaway is now closed.
Get extra entries! Remember to leave a comment for each extra entry
- Get TEN Extra entries by visiting the Eden Fantasys forum and casting your vote in the poll that PrettyPinkMomma created. Add ten comments for your vote and be sure to include your Eden Fantasys screen name in the comment to get credit for your entries.
- Get THREE Extra entries for entering any other Pretty Pink Momma giveaway. Leave three comments for each giveaway you enter. - Check back often for new giveaways to gain extra entries
- Get SEVEN Extra entries for becoming a Facebook Fan of Pretty Pink Momma, leave seven comments.
- Get TWO Extra entries if you Grab the Pretty Pink Momma button, comment on which url you posted it to, leave two comments
- Get THREE Extra entries for following Pretty Pink Momma with
- Get SIX Extra entries if you Subscribe Via Email to Pretty Pink Momma posts, leave six comments - you must activate your email subscription for these entries to count.
- Get THREE Extra entries if you Follow PrettyPinkMomma and EdenFantasys on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please
Happy V-Day #giveaway! Enter @PrettyPinkMomma 's blog to #win a $50 gift card from @EdenFantasys! http://is.gd/72SJs
- Get TWO extra entries per day for tweeting daily - leave the tweet url in your comment for each extra tweet
- Get THREE Extra entries if you blog about this giveaway - leave the url in one of your three comments
- Get FIVE Extra entries if you Stumble this post, leave five comments
- Get TWO Extra entries by adding Pretty Pink Momma to your Technoratti Favorites, leave two comments
- Add Pretty Pink Momma to any other social bookmarking site - just be sure to let me know which one in your comment. Add one comment for each site.
Good Luck to all that enter! This giveaway is open until Saturday February 14th. Winner will be chosen using the Truly
*I share my 100% honest thoughts and opinions in all posts. For product reviews I am only compensated in product for the sole purpose of writing an honest review. Please refer to my disclosure policy or email me if you have any questions.*