New Year, Direction

So it has been a couple weeks since I have done a blog posting. My 7 month old son has been sick for a couple of weeks and my focus has been completely on his well being as well as the rest of my family. Now that everything seems to be getting back to normal I will be back on track posting. I am planning to take my blog in a little bit different direction. I am going to start putting up personal pictures of me and my kids using my favorite chic and trendy must haves. In addition to this, I will also be posting something on a daily basis which will not only include product reviews but personal reflections. When I started blogging I really didn't want to let a whole lot of my personal life into the blogosphere thinking that it would cloud my readers view of things. After careful consideration I am now under the impression that it will in fact encourage my blog to blossom into multiple directions that I can't wait to explore. So please, bear with me and enjoy the changes!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I agree with you about the personal part of blogging. It's the most fun and the most rewarding part.