Not me Monday




Well, this is my first Not Me Monday post - here goes nothing!

I finally got a great new camera and I did not take sooo many cute pics of my baby. I also learned not how to load them on my computer.

I get a much deserved day off with my hubby and the kids and we did not spend the whole day running errands! I did not go out and spend $300 on much needed stuff for the house- and me!

My much awaited Momagenda Folio finally came last week and I did not spend so much time blogging and doing other stuff instead of filling it all out and finally getting organized.

I did not want to jump for joy and give my hubby a great big smooch when I saw that while I was gone all day on Sunday he cleaned and organized our garage! This is so not important to me for getting some space to completely organize my business.

If you want to join in on the Not Me Monday fun you can read the rules here and then begin

Comments

A day off without kids sounds great, especially shopping! Congrats on the new camera!
Anonymous said…
Your hubby is amazing for having done that! I would love it if it happened here but I guarantee it won't. :(
Dee said…
yeah I NEVER take thousands of pictures..that would be crazy...