Time for another installment of Five Thing Friday! Just a little more info about me by listing five things about my everyday life. Please grab my button for Five Thing Friday and play along! Leave me a comment so I can check your five things out!
1. I love watching Chelsea Lately with Chelsea Handler. I love the round table and some of the comedians she has on are hilarious. Its my wind down show I watch right before bed.
2. My son is learning to read right now. A little challenging on both our ends. He gets frustrated super easily and I get frustrated that he gets so frustrated. Its a viscious cycle.
3. I have been working really hard at getting my business together lately. The website should be up and running hopefully by the end of April. My web designer is giving me a headache right now with all her issues. Yay...
4. Little Emilio has finally emerged with a tooth! I have been patiently waiting the arrival of his first tooth. Now that he is just about nine months old, it finally has come through!
5. I am so excited to visit with an old friend today! We are going to have lunch and chat. So awesome cause we really only talk a few times a year.