Its Five Thing Friday time again! This is where I like to share five random things about myself or my crazy life with all of you! Hopefully you will get to know me a little bit better. I invite you to play along and share five random things about yourself with me. Just grab the button on my side bar or copy the image from above. Make sure to leave a comment if you play along so that I can go and check out your post!
1. One of my worst fears came true this week. My son brought a note home telling the parents of his class that one of his classmates has/had (either way sucks) head lice. Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww! I know this is common but come on, seriously? Just the thought of those thing on my kids and in my house give me the creeps!
2. My best friend and I have been friends since the 6th grade. That is just under eighteen years! That is just under 2/3 of my entire life. Crazy.
3. I have a weird longing for sugar cookies with M&M's in them. When I go to the grocery store I check if they have any in the bakery and buy just one for myself and eat it on the drive home. Its my little guilty pleasure. I kind of feel bad that I dont get any for the kids, kinda - not really!
4. My kitchen counter is a crap magnet. It is the epicenter of the house and things just gravitate there. Within a few hours of cleaning it off more stuff finds its way there. It is my never ending chore.
5. I love to swear. You may not know it from my posts, but I do. If I can talk to grown ups at any point during the day the eff word will probably fall out of my mouth in the conversation. I don't like to drop the eff bomb with people I don't know cause I don't want to offend anyone. But sometimes I do anyways, I can't help it.
That wraps up my Five Thing Friday! To check out past Five Thing Fridays click here.