Its Five Thing Friday time again! This is where I like to share five random things about myself or my crazy life with all of you! Hopefully you will get to know me a little bit better. I invite you to play along and share five random things about yourself with me. Just grab the button on my side bar or copy the image from above. Make sure to leave a comment if you play along so that I can go and check out your post!
1. I like to collect movies stubs. I started doing it as a kid and I just never really stopped. For me I guess that they are a kind of snap shot in time. If I look at the old stubs I remember the occassion, who I went with, how old I was, etc... I have miscellaneous movies stubs all over the place though. I have never streamlined putting them anywhere, maybe one day I will find the time.
2. My new favorite reality show is the Millionaire Matchmaker. I just love how bitchy and honest that Patti, the matchmaker, is with everyone on the show. I wish I could be that direct in my own life but its just not my personality.
3. Yesterday I decided to give myself a bloggy time out. Well, sort of, I can't stay away all day! I was really stressed out and I just needed to chillax. I spent some me time watching a movie and of course catching up on the Millionaire Matchmaker.
4. I hate cleaning bathrooms! The thing I hate most is the shower. I just hate all the weird freakish yoga positions that I need to master just to clean every nook and cranny. So, for the most part I make the hubs do this. That's probably why our shower in our master bath is pretty disgusting. I guess he hates it too!
5. I take blogging way too seriously. Sometimes it feels like a job with all the post commitments and the PR reps emailing all the time. Don't get me wrong, I love doing all those things. It helps keep my mind sharp and not full of mushy kids songs and tv shows. I just wish that there were more hours in the day to feel accomplished in my blog, my kids stuff, the housework and last but certainly not least, a shower!
That wraps up my Five Thing Friday! To learn more about little old me you can check out my past Five Thing Friday's.