Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I haven't done a Not Me Monday in awhile, I miss it. Definitely looking forward to putting this back in to my Monday posts. Enjoy!


Last week I did not almost have a heart attack while taking a nice leisurely, or should I say stressful, walk with my sons around the block. I did not scream "Wait! Wait! Wait" in absolute terror when Benji ran out in front of a minivan. I did not first, thank my lucky stars that the driver of the minivan heard me, and second, scream in Benji's face about the dangers of cars, for the umpteenth time. I did not swear off walks with the kids. Nope, not me!

I would never just get jeans on and throw water in my hair to make it look like I have been ready to go all morning when I have to get Oscar at the bus stop. I do not just put my PJ's right back on as soon as I get back inside. Not me, never!

When little Oscar clogged the toilet last week, using way too much toilet paper, I did not just leave it until hubby came home. That would be rude, not me, I would never do that!

I can not help but wonder what a house with little girls would be like instead. I'm sure that the bathrooms would not smell like pee and not need to be scrubbed down on a daily basis. I do not ever let my bathrooms smell like pee. Nope, not me!



Don't forget to head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Comments

TheAtticGirl said…
lol. I think you & I could be great friends! I totally throw on jeans & a T shirt and "fix" my hair in anyway possible to get my son to school and then get back in the jammies later!

http://www.atticgirl.blogspot.com
LOL!! I wear my uniform all day. It's my velour track suit with tees. =D
Della said…
Wow, getting dressed AND faking the hair thing? You just wish you were as KLASSEE as me - leaving the PJs on and throwing greasy hair into a bun! (ha)

Sorry to hear about the heart attack occasion, too. Hopefully they'll grow out of it soon.
Kimber said…
Wow you're a go getter in the morning. LOL. Not me, I put on my robe over my jammies and drive mine up to catch the bus, I then turn my jeep around so no one from the bus can see me through my tinted windows.
Being a night shift worker means I'm definitely not a morning person.