Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Here goes!

I am so not happy that my hubs vacation has come to an end. We only scratched the surface of the dreaded to-do list. Or I guess I should say honey-do list! All though I will miss being around him 24/7 I will not miss his annoyed looks when I tend to my blog. I do not feel bad about slacking off a little last week, nope not me!

One of the things that we did actually get done is a little furniture rearranging. I had my guest bedroom and my office all in one cramped space. Now the guest bedroom got a makeover and my office is now in the garage. I am not at all pleased, not me!

As part of this makeover my desktop got relocated to the family room so the boys could play on it. In addition to playing it is great for video chats with grandma and grandpa. I was so not embarrassed when Benji tells my dad that he was a "big fat guy". In true Benji fashion he said it over and over again, just to be sure that we all could figure out what he was saying. Lucky for me my Dad really didn't figure it out. He is sensitive about his weight, I am so not relieved that I dodged that uncomfortable bullet!

Benji struck again, and told the older gentleman that seated us at the Olive Garden. "Go away old man, go away. You get outta here old man! Right now!"
This was not embarrassing at all. I am not ashamed to admit that I sometimes feel blessed that Benji has speech problems in moments like these. Nope, Not me! Thankfully he didn't understand what Benji was saying at all, phew!

Comments

Liz Mays said…
Yep, that might have been a little embarrassing if it had come out clearly at OG, which by the way is my favorite restaurant! Yummy!

I've missed you too, tons!!
Stephanie said…
Oh that might have been embarassing! Glad you dodged that bullet:)