I have to admit, one of my favorite things about babies is dressing them up. I just love finding something cute and one of a kind to dress Emilio in. The entire first year for most babies, which sadly for Emilio is almost over, is spent primarily in onesies. I love the adorable tee shirts and polos but they just simply aren't as practical as onesies are. I hate that shirts creep up exposing their little tummy and diaper, especially when its cold outside. Onesies snap at the bottom and stay where they are supposed to. If you feel the same as I do than you will simply love Pink Confetti Kidz, another fantastic Etsy find, that specializes in creating unique and beautiful onesies from newborn to 24 months.
Pink Confetti Kidz has some of the most beautifully appliqued onesies for little girls that I have ever seen! I think one of the reasons that I long for a little girl is to dress up their cute little hiney. I just adore those cute little bloomers! Pink Confetti Kidz creates what they call ruffled bums for onesies in cooridinating fabric to the applique that is on the front. This unique design is not only adorable but a practical solution that will make mom feel like her little lovely is all dolled up without the baby feeling all cumbersome in multiple layers. Each applique is created using designer fabrics that just ooze trendy style. The appliques are heat sealed and stitched on top for a secure hold. These super cute onesies are available for $18 each. Below are a couple of my favorites.
If for some reason the ruffled bums aren't your thing Pink Confetti Kidz has onesies without it too that are equally as adorable. Here are is one of my favorites without the ruffled bum.
This onesie in particular just so happens to have a matching bloomer that you can purchase separately for only $12. Check this sweet little bloomer out, it even has a single ruffle on the bum.
In addition to these cute onesies you can also adorn your little lovely's hair with a crocheted flower hair clip to match! The crocheted flower clippies are made using a soft cotton yarn and range from $3 to $5 in price depending on size and style. Below is a couple of examples of my top picks.
Go visit Pink Confetti Kidz to see other appliqued onesies and clothes that they have in stock. While your there don't forget to check out the stylish accessories that are made to match.
Pink Confetti Kidz is offering one lucky Pretty Pink Momma reader any onesie of their choice!
How to Enter: Visit Pink Confetti Kidz and comment back on this post which onesie you want sent to you and in what size if you are chosen as the winner. This must be done before any extra entries will count. This giveaway is open to US only.
Get Extra Entries! (remember to post a comment for each extra entry)
- Get TWO Extra entries for entering any other Pretty Pink Momma giveaway. Leave two comments for each giveaway you enter.
- Get TWO Extra entries if you Grab the Pretty Pink Momma button, comment on which url you posted it to, leave two comments
- Follow Pretty Pink Momma on Blogger, if you all ready follow just put that in your comment
- Get SEVEN Extra entries if you Subscribe Via Email to Pretty Pink Momma posts, leave seven comments - you must activate your email subscription for these entries to count.
- Get FOUR Extra entries if you Follow PrettyPinkMomma on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway, leave the tweet url in your first comment and I tweeted in the next three.
- Get THREE Extra entries if you blog about this giveaway - leave the url in one of your three comments
- Get THREE Extra entries if you Stumble this post
- Get TWO Extra entries by adding Pretty Pink Momma to your Technoratti Favorites, leave two comments
- Add Pretty Pink Momma to any other social bookmarking site - just be sure to let me know which one in your comment. Add a new comment for each site.
Good Luck to all that enter! This giveaway is open until Wednesday July 15th. The winner will be announced Thursday July 16th. Winner will be chosen using the Truly Random Number Generator widget on my right sidebar. The winner will only have three days to claim their prize.