Five Thing Friday

Pretty Pink Momma

Its time for Five Thing Friday! This is my opportunity to share some of the bits and peices about me or anything going on in my crazy life so you can get to know me a little bit better. I would love for you to join me in the fun so I can learn more about you! Just grab the Five Thing Friday button on the right sidebar and post a comment letting me know that you are playing along and I will be sure to read your Five Things!


1. So happy that my parents are in town! They will be staying with us for the whole month. I love that I can go run errands sans children - my favorite!

2. My stab wound is healing nicely. I took the stitches out myself. Well, one popped off on its own and I cut the other two out. Now my hand is just really sore. But on the upside I don't have to wear that stupid bandaid on my hand or shower with a latex glove anymore!

3. My addiction to Cherry Coke is still strong. I need to do something soon to avoid some serious problems. I'm at the point where I actually freak out for five minutes if there isn't any in the house. Worse than crack because it is readily available at the store whenever I need a fix.

4. I have had the netflix rental sitting by my dvd player for over a month now, maybe two. It is The Changeling. Has anyone seen it? Is it worth watching or should I just send it back all ready so my hubs choice can have its turn to sit by the dvd player?

5. Emilio's first birthday party is on Sunday. I still need to buy the food, his present, card and everything else. Not to mention invites for my other son's birthday party that is in three weeks. I hope his friends can come on short notice!

Comments

Foursons said…
HA! Love how you posed the question about the Netflix movie.