Music Monday - Seventh Grade Flash Back



I remember loving this song so much in the seventh grade! It was one of the best one hit wonders to come out of 1991, I think every girl I knew had this song memorized. They should have anyway because it was on the radio nonstop! As much as I loved it I don't think that I ever saw the video - until now that is. So early nineties! But whats up with the dude humping the chair? I remember my favorite lyric was when the chick says "smooth to the groove like sandwich bread". I think that I am officially bringing that phrase back, thats how cool I am, or not, you decide....


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





Comments