Video Thursday - Drunkest Guy Ever Gets More Beer

Pretty Pink Momma



I would love if you want to help spread the word about Video Thursday and participate. Just grab the Video Thursday button on my sidebar and post one of your favorite videos, either personal or one circulating around the web. Don't forget to link up so I can check out your video!

Check the time stamp on the video, its a shocking 10:30ish in the AM! I can't even believe that those guys were planning on sending him on his way - they should have called the cops for sure. This guy must be seriously embarrassed that this was blasted all over the net, I know I would be.




Comments

Eli's Lids said…
WOW! My hubby and I just watching the whole thing and I can't believe that!! I'm going to bookmark your video thursday. I hope to be involved soon!!
Liz Mays said…
OMG! I wonder who the lucky lady is!
They showed this on our local news. Hubs and I were DYING laughing! Yet, I find it sad as well...
LOL BlueViolet!! If she was drinking with him, she was probably passed out before he got home.