Drum Roll Please! The Dirty Thirty Ultimate Birthday Gift Winner is....

Pretty Pink Momma



The day has finally come! A winner will be chosen, at long last. I apologize that the delay turned into a two week fiasco but I had no way of predicting that my laptop would poop out on me like it did. I really appreciate everyone's patience and understanding during this whole process, donors and entrants alike.

There was a grand total of 3866 entries for the Ultimate Birthday Gift Giveaway. All I can say is, WOW! Thanks for all of the wonderful birthday wishes :)

Now on to the winner....


True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 3866
Result: 1143


A huge congratulations goes out to Sarah Osborne! She wins it all! What a lucky, lucky gal! Like all the other giveaways, she has three days to reply or a new winner will be chosen.

Thanks so much to everyone that entered the Ultimate Birthday Gift Giveaway! I hope that you have all fun attending the Dirty Thirty Birthday Bash, I know I did!

Comments

Sarah Osborne said…
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!! This is by far the best thing I have ever won! Your blog is incredible :)