Free shipping for life! You have to check out THIS Black Friday deal!


I received this email yesterday from Zappos.com and I wanted to share it everyone. In case you are not familiar with Zappos.com let me give you a little background info. They started off as an online shoe retailer in 1999 that offered the absolute best selection in shoes in terms of brands, styles, colors, sizes, and widths. Over the past nine years in business they have evolved into so much more than shoes. Zappos.com wants to be known as the best online retailer. period. They now offer clothing, bags and accessories to their vast online inventory. Searching for what you are looking for is SO easy too! You can search by item, brand, style, size - the search engine within their site is super awesome. They have all the designer brands and some at clearance prices too! Definitely worth checking out for sure if you haven't done so all ready.

Now here is the email I received that explains the awesome deal that you simply must take advantage of:

Hi Kimberly -

With Thanksgiving just a few short days away, there is a lot of hype around Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Everyone is thinking about their Christmas shopping and searching for this year’s best deal. I want to share my secret with you - Zappos is opening the doors to their VIP Club! From Black Friday through Cyber Monday, your readers can visit Zappos.com and join the VIP Club. By becoming a member of the VIP Club, members will receive free, overnight shipping – for the rest of their lives! This invitation will only last from midnight on November 27th until midnight November 30th.

Beginning, Friday, November 27th, the link, Zappos.com/holidayvip, will go LIVE and consumers can sign up. Benefits will include guarantee free overnight shipping on all orders that are placed through vip.zappos.com for a lifetime!

You can forget about the hustle and bustle of the overcrowded malls this year. You can find all your gifts (and of course something for yourself J) on Zappos.com – the added bonus is finding it on your doorstep the very next day for free - through the VIP Club!


I hope that you all get a chance to check out this awesome opportunity! I know that I will definitely be looking into the VIP Club because seriously - free overnight shipping for life? That's just plain awesome! I know that I have mentioned before that for me the only downer about online shopping is paying the shipping costs - if I get in on this club I can avoid shipping at one more place. For me, that's a cyber deal I just can't pass up!

Comments