Last week in my Wonder Hangers review post I mentioned that I am trying to calm the closet chaos. I don't know about you, but with five people living in our house the shoe chaos in the closet can get totally out of control. It also seems that my boys are just hellbent on leaving their shoes everywhere no matter how many times I tell them to put their shoes away. I must admit that I am guilty of leaving my shoes in the hall by the door too sometimes. I keep majority of my shoes in my bedroom closet but I have to keep a couple pairs downstairs because I don't want to run all the way upstairs just to get some flip flops on to run out to the bus stop or get the mail. So in order to put an end to the chaos I was eager to review Shoes Under.
Shoes Under is a light weight and affordable way to keep shoes organized, and put an end to shoe clutter. You can store it under your bed to utilize the unused space, or just use it to organize the space that is all ready being used. Shoes Under holds 12 pairs of shoes, keeping them in reach and out of the way. There are two rows of six pockets that neatly keep shoes separated. The easy to see through zipper cover allows the user to quickly find the pair of shoes that they are looking for. It doesn't have to be used just for shoes either! You can store accessories like belts, hats, scarves, gloves or even a collection of clutches, if your a clutch junkie like me. Basically anything that will fit into the compartments you can store in an organized way.
I personally used my Shoes Under to handle the chaotic mess I call a hall closet. Let me show you the before picture and you will see what I mean:
Here is the after picture:
I like that I was able to organize the shoes quickly and easily. Also, because kids shoes are so small I could double up the kids shoe spots in order to have more room for my own shoes. I do like that it has contained the shoes and I can see what I need and where it is in just a glance instead of feverishly searching through the closet for for ten minutes. As much as I like how Shoes Under organized our shoes I do think that there are a few cons as well. It didn't store my husbands shoes very well at all because his are so dang big. Also it isn't as sturdy as it appears in the commercial. It is very similar to an under the bed bag, flat and soft. But once all of the spaces are filled it becomes much more durable. The one in our closet has held up great and I store my two giant diaper bags on top of it - believe me, they both weigh a ton!
All in all, Shoes Under is an extremely affordable way to organize your closet clutter. I would definitely consider purchasing a couple for under the bed storage in my guest and children's bedrooms. Shoes Under is available for purchase at shoesunder.com and leading retailers including Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Bed Bath and Beyond, Target, and CVS with a suggested retail price of $10. I have occasionally seen them at discount stores like Ross for even less, so keep an eye out there too.
I know that you want to try this out for yourself so one Pretty Pink Momma reader is going to receive their very own Shoes Under organizer.
How to Enter: This giveaway is closed.
Get Extra Entries - Remember to leave a comment for each extra entry.
- Get THREE Extra entries for entering any other Pretty Pink Momma giveaway. Leave three comments for each giveaway you enter. - Check back often for new giveaways to gain extra entries
- Get SEVEN Extra entries for becoming a Facebook Fan of Pretty Pink Momma, leave seven comments.
- Get TWO Extra entries if you grab the Pretty Pink Momma button, comment on which url you posted it to, leave two comments
- Get TWO Extra entries for following Pretty Pink Momma with Google Friend Connect, if you all ready follow just put that in your comments
- Get SIX Extra entries if you Subscribe Via Email to Pretty Pink Momma posts, leave six comments - you must activate your email subscription for these entries to count.
- Get THREE Extra entries if you Follow PrettyPinkMomma on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Leave three comments. Please copy and paste this into your tweet:
End closet clutter and get organized with Shoes Under. Enter this #giveaway and #win a Shoes Under organizer #asseenontv http://is.gd/6DFMm
- Get TWO extra entries per day for tweeting daily - leave the tweet url in your comments for each extra tweet
- Get THREE Extra entries if you blog about this giveaway - leave the url in one of your three comments
- Get FOUR Extra entries if you Stumble this post - leave four comments
- Get TWO Extra entries by adding Pretty Pink Momma to your Technoratti Favorites, leave two comments
- Add Pretty Pink Momma to any other social bookmarking site - just be sure to let me know which one in your comment. Add one comment for each site.
Good Luck to all that enter! This giveaway is open until Thursday February 4th. Winner will be chosen using the Truly Random Number Generator widget on my right sidebar. The winner will have three days to claim their prize or a new winner will be chosen.
*I share my 100% honest thoughts and opinions in all posts. For product reviews I am only compensated in product for the sole purpose of writing an honest review. Please refer to my disclosure policy or email me if you have any questions.*