Music Monday - Boom Boom Pow



On New Year's Eve we caught the first performance of the New Year, The Black Eyed Peas performing Boom Boom Pow. I was cracking up watching Emilio dance his little booty off to it. I almost got my camera to record it but I knew that if I jumped up to go get it the moment would have been ruined, so I just sat back and enjoyed my babe droppin' it like it was hot. I definitely think that I will have to get make a video of my little cutie rockin' that beat. Until then, check out the video of the New Year's performance.



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

Comments

Liz Mays said…
I gotta admit. That's a fun song!
sohamolina said…
I love the Blackeyed Peas and that is a great song to start the new year with it. woohoo!!
Tammy said…
Would love to see Emilio dancing to that one...will be waiting!
Opus #6 said…
I love this group. Fergie is too cool! Tweeting you. ;-)