Video Thursday - Featured Blogger - Cabral Family Blog



Photobucket



I would love if you want to help spread the word about Video Thursday and participate. Just grab the Video Thursday button on my sidebar and post one of your favorite videos, either personal or one circulating around the web. Don't forget to link up so I can check out your video!

Do you have a great video that you would like me to feature on Video Thursday? I want to see them! Send me an email that includes your name, your video find, your blog and you can be featured on Video Thursday! Don't have blog? That's okay just send me your video if you want to share just because. Videos can be something hilarious you came across on the internet or a personal one that you want to share with the world.


Featured Blogger

This weeks featured blogger is Ria from Cabral Family Blog. This easy going and fun mom of three wanted to share a video of her youngest daughter, Abi. Abi is dancing around in true cute baby style. I love these types of videos because for some reason watching babies do funny stuff never gets old. Abi is only a week or so younger than Emilio so I can relate to this momma! When your done watching Abi, go stop by the Cabral Family Blog and say hi! Ria has lots of great posts and even one from her hubby! Which I find awesome because Oscar wouldn't be caught dead blogging, ha ha. Without further delay, please enjoy Abi - check out her robot dance moves!









*I share my 100% honest thoughts and opinions in all posts. For product reviews I am only compensated in product for the sole purpose of writing an honest review. Please refer to my disclosure policy or email me if you have any questions.*

Comments

Anonymous said…
Aw! Check her out, shakin' her booty!! How cute.
More Than Words said…
LOL..oh my gosh, that is so cute!!!!

And my husband is the same as yours. He doesn't even like to read, much less BLOG! LOL, he'll read mine though only because I write about the kids!
Susie said…
That is so cute!

Video is one thing that I have not branched out into but I should! Thanks for the inspiration:-)
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said…
Awww! Abi's dancing is so cute!

And beware of wanting your husband to post on your blog... mine has told some outrageously funny stories that I would have rather kept in the family, LOL! :)
Anonymous said…
Pretty pink Momma. you made my day by featuring Abi's video on your blog. It means very much to me. It's so fun to watch her dance and at almost 2 yrs old, she enjoys her music even more than she did at age 1.
This video of Abi is one of my favorites especially the bit when she's dancing like a robot.
Have a wonderful thursday. I'm off to post my video thurs
Sarah said…
Aww...Abi's got some great moves! Thanks for the smile.