Wordless/Wordful Wednesday - Cupcakes!


My good friend and next door neighbor Tammy sent these over to my house for Valentine's Day Weekend. Isn't she just the sweetest? When I grow up I wanna be just like her. For those that don't know Tammy, you should visit her blog, Tammy's Two Cents. She has tons of great organizational tips as well as weight loss tips too! Check her out and tell her I sent you.


The cupcakes were delicious! Thanks Tammy!



For more Wordful Wednesday check out Seven Clown Circus.




For more Wordless Wednesday check out Five Minutes for Mom.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mmmm! Those look yum!

What is it with everyone and cupcakes lately?! Everywhere I look it's cupcakes! I think I'll just eat some.
More Than Words said…
Yum!! Now I'm totally craving for cupcakes!!!
Run DMT said…
Those look FABULOUS! Happy WW!
Unknown said…
These look yummy!
Very sweet--what a good neighbor!
Dee said…
oh they LOOK yummy!
Momstart said…
Your cupcakes look great!
Tammy said…
Aaahhh, what a sweet neighbor you have. She must be the sweetest thing ever! LOL...so cute Kimberly. I love it!
Upstatemamma said…
Those look great!! Of course, I think i gained ten punds just looking at them. :)
Cascia Talbert said…
That was so sweet of her!
What a sweet thing to do! They look very yummy!
Those look delicious! What a cool neighbor!
Foursons said…
Mmmm, I love a good cupcake!
Messy Mommy said…
I LOVE cupcakes!!!!!! I know what you're thinking, "Everyone loves cupcakes." You don't understand, I TRIPLE HEART cupcakes.