Don't Forget to Send in Your 2010 Census Forms






Its time for the 2010 Census and I just got my forms this week. I can't even remember the last census that I filled out, when was the last census anyways? I have to say that I am a little disturbed that I have to fill out that the race of my children is other - why isn't their a biracial check box? Anyways, I digress. Did you know that it is against the law if you don't return your census forms? So this is my personal PSA to remind you to fill out and return your forms. Feel free to post this video and spread the word to remind others to return their forms too.






*I share my 100% honest thoughts and opinions in all posts. A select few post topics are sponsored. Please refer to my disclosure policy or email me if you have any questions.*

Comments