Save the Rainforest Using Your Tropicana Juicy Rewards!



I have had a ton of fun learning all about how Tropicana's Juicy Rewards can save me some money towards family activities, home improvement and so much more! I especially enjoyed receiving that discount towards a phenomenal massage from Massage Envy. That was a reward within in a reward!

A few of you have shared with me some of your Juicy Rewards codes so that I can benefit from the discounts because you claim that you won't be using them. One reward option that I really wanted to share is something that everyone in the world can benefit from. Using your Juicy Rewards you can actually redeem your points towards saving the rainforest.


I was so moved by this that I wanted to donate 9 of my Juicy Rewards points in exchange for saving 300 square feet of rainforest. It feels so great to give back for doing absolutely nothing other than buying OJ. Turn your Juicy Rewards into rewards for the planet and all of us that inhabit it. To inspire you to redeem your codes I have put together a video showcasing just how easy it is to redeem your codes, earn points and donate them to the rainforest cause.



So please, I urge you, if you don't think that you are going to redeem your codes please rethink it and do it for the rainforests. Its so simple and will only take a moment of your time.

Thanks so much and keep redeeming those codes!


Also Don't Forget...





Use the code MOTHE-RHOOD within 6 hours of registering for Juicy Rewards and you'll get one extra bonus point worth $5 in savings immediately!

To get your bonus point:

1. Go to www.tropicana.com

2. Set-up your Tropicana Juicy Rewards account (just takes a minute!)

3. Visit the "Enter Codes" page within the site and get started with MOTHE-RHOOD*

*This one-time use code is valid for new accounts ONLY. Must be entered within 6 hours of creating your account.





*I share my 100% honest thoughts and opinions in all posts.I am working in conjunction with Tropicana and theMotherhood on the Juicy Insider Campaign. I have received free Reward points and were provided cash to use in connection with redemption of the points for the sole purpose of writing an honest review. Please refer to my disclosure policy or email me if you have any questions.*

Comments

Unknown said…
thanks just signed up but it says code is not recognized any idea why?
jenzen1969atgmaildotcom
Liz Mays said…
I cashed in for the rain forest too!