Wordless Wednesday - Sweet Dreams

12:01 AM Posted by Kimberly@PrettyPinkMomma



I was blogging one night and turned around to find this behind me. Two tuckered out dudes. There was a better picture I was trying to take with Emilio's foot right in front of Daddy's nose! I tried to snap it but hubby woke up right before I was going to get a close up. It would have been so funny too!



For more Wordful Wednesday check out Seven Clown Circus.




For more Wordless Wednesday check out Five Minutes for Mom.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

13 comments:

  1. Cat@3KidsandUs said...

    Aww that is so sweet. They look like twins.

  2. Alicia said...

    Love it!!! This is real life!

  3. Run DMT said...

    They look like clones! Great photo!

    Happy WW! :-)

  4. blueviolet said...

    Now if it had been reversed, the baby wouldn't have been able to sleep! LOL

  5. shelly said...

    That is too adorable!

    http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2010/03/nearly-wordless-wednesday-sticky-oooey.html

  6. Merrie L. said...

    Absolutely adorable!

  7. Cascia said...

    That is what I need about now. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

  8. Foursons said...

    I was going to comment on how much they look alike, but everyone beat me to it. So I guess I'll say- cute!

  9. Upstatemomof3 said...

    Oh they are so sweet!! I love how they both have just white shirts on too. :)

  10. JDaniel4's Mom said...

    What a great shot! They look so much alike.

  11. The Jacobsen Family! said...

    Precious!!

  12. Katie said...

    too cute!

  13. tickledpinktwice said...

    Great photo! I hate it when I try and take that "perfect" picture and someone moves though. So cute!

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a general post, thanks you are awesome!

If you are leaving a comment because you are entering a giveaway please make sure that your email is present on your blogger profile or that you leave your email address in your comment. If you can't be reached you can't win. Also, please be sure to check your emails carefully just incase I try to notify you and it ends up in your spam folder. Thanks for entering and Good Luck!