Did You Know.... That I Write Articles for Busy Mommy Media?

1:16 AM Posted by Kimberly@PrettyPinkMomma




Did you know that recently I started writing beauty articles for Busy Mommy Media?

Busy Mommy Media is run by a Busy Mommy named Rachel. She herself has written a ton of great articles so I am pleased to be a part of her team of editors.

Please check out my latest article that features my top ten beauty product suggestions that will keep you beautiful all Spring and Summer long. I would love to hear your thoughts!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

7 comments:

  1. blueviolet said...

    Fabulous!!! You rock!!!

  2. Anything Fits a Naked Man said...

    Dang! Is there nothing you CAN'T do? Rock on!

  3. Annie said...

    Wonderful!!!!

    Have a good day.

  4. Shell said...

    Very cool!

  5. The Blue Zoo said...

    Girl, how do you have the TIME for all this?? Seriously. You need to school me. I have no giveaways, no PR people to please, and my house is a wreck and Im always totally BEHIND!

  6. Jenn said...

    That is so cool! I enjoying blog writing! =)
    Tammy always tells me about the happening over here... I need to visit you myself!! =)

  7. write articles said...

    I must appreciate you for the information you have shared.I find this information very useful and it has considerably saved my time.thanks:)

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a general post, thanks you are awesome!

If you are leaving a comment because you are entering a giveaway please make sure that your email is present on your blogger profile or that you leave your email address in your comment. If you can't be reached you can't win. Also, please be sure to check your emails carefully just incase I try to notify you and it ends up in your spam folder. Thanks for entering and Good Luck!