As any mom will tell you having small children means giving up certain things for awhile. One of those things is style. When you have small children baby-proofing is a necessary evil. There are tons of gadgets out there to protect our children from dangers in the home and almost all of them are butt ugly. So during this period of time in our lives we choose to sacrifice style for safety. Thankfully one company out there understands our need to be chic and safe, Rhoost.
Rhoost baby proofing products are not only functional but fashionable too. Rhoost products fit it seamlessly with your decor and are a great alternative to those hideous baby-proofing products of yesteryear. Rhoost products are portable, don't use any adhesives or screws and are BPA, Lead and Phthalate Free. Not only are Rhoost products safe for your family but safe for the environment too, they are 100% recyclable.
Rhoost Product Line
Rhoost offers two fab solutions for the two most common baby-proofing needs, the Edge and the Sling Hub.
The Sling Hub
The Rhoost Sling is a cabinet lock that not only keeps little ones out of your cabinets but looks great while doing it. This simple cabinet lock blends in seamlessly and detracts curious little fingers from helping themselves to contents inside. The Rhoost Sling comes in brown or black, fits most standard cabinets and is sold in packs of four.
The Rhoost Edge - Review
The Rhoost Edge is like no other table corner protector that I have ever seen. There are no screws or adhesives to keep it in place and it is made of rubber with rounded edges. It can be applied to and removed from corners with ease. I received a four pack in Black to review, but this product is also available in Plum or Brown. The fact that there are color options makes the Edge a unique and stylish baby-proofing product in comparison to others like it on the market.
Once I figured out how the Edge worked they were easy to install. At first I couldn't figure out how to undo the band from the plate but after a few minutes of messing with it I learned that I had to stretch the bands out straight instead of pulling them upward to remove them from their position. I think the strongest asset that the Rhoost Edge possesses is that it can be installed or removed in seconds without damaging the table. They are perfect for visits to grandma's or friends houses who may not be set up for accommodating small children.
Video Demonstration of the Rhoost Edge
You can purchase the Edge for $14.99 or the Sling for $9.99 at Rhoost.com.
Rhoost is providing one lucky Pretty Pink Momma reader with a Sling Hub!
How to Enter: Visit Rhoost.com and comment back on this post telling me your favorite thing about either the Edge or the Sling. Giveaway open to US only.
Congratulations to clynsg!
Get Extra Entries! Remember to leave a comment for each extra entry
- Get THREE Extra entries for entering any other Pretty Pink Momma giveaway. Leave three comments for each giveaway you enter. - Check back often for new giveaways to gain extra entries
- Get FIVE Extra entries for becoming a Facebook Fan of Pretty Pink Momma and the Rhoost, leave five comments.
- Get FIVE Extra entries for posting about this giveaway on your Facebook wall. Leave the url of the wall post in your first of five comments
- Get THREE Extra entries for following Pretty Pink Momma with
Google Friend Connect, if you all ready follow just put that in one of your three comments
- Get TWO Extra entries for grabbing my new button, leave two comments
- Get SIX Extra entries if you Subscribe Via Email to Pretty Pink Momma posts, leave six comments - you must activate your email subscription for these entries to count.
- Get THREE Extra entries if you Follow PrettyPinkMomma and Rhoosting on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Leave the tweet url in one of your three comments. Please
copy and pastethis into your tweet:
- Get TWO extra entries per day for tweeting daily - leave the tweet url in your comment for each extra tweet
- Get TWO extra entries per day for retweeting my tweets about this giveaway - leave the tweet url in your comment for each extra retweet
- Get THREE Extra entries if you blog about this giveaway OR submit this giveaway on any giveaway listing site - leave the url in one of your three comments.
- Get FIVE Extra entries if you Stumble this post, leave five comments
- Get TWO Extra entries by adding Pretty Pink Momma to any social bookmarking site - just be sure to let me know which one in your comment. Add two comments for each site. The bottom of each post is now fully equipped with several different sharing options for your convenience!
Good Luck to all that enter! This giveaway is open until Friday July 16th. One winners will be chosen using the Truly
*I share my 100% honest thoughts and opinions in all posts. For this product review I was compensated with a set of Rhoost Edge protectors for the sole purpose of writing an honest review. I was also promised a $10 gift card for including a video within my review. Please refer to my disclosure policy or email me if you have any questions.*