Seeing as its Father's Day today I thought that I would spice it up a bit with a Father's Day giveaway for the man who has everything and only wants one thing! We all know that what husbands really want from their wives, on any special occasion - not just Father's Day, and it happens behind closed doors. Preferably when the kids are all asleep. Or better yet - at Grandma's house! This year why not give him what he really wants with a gift from Eden Fantasys.
You know I love me some Eden Fantasys, and in the past I have reviewed several things - but all of them were really for me, not for my man. My favorites included lingerie and masssage kits. Okay, so the lingerie was for him just a little, but mostly me. So this time around, seeing that its Father's Day and all, I picked out something with him in mind. And no, I didn't go for the sex toys, instead I picked out the Ting Ting Head Tuner, because he loves getting his head massaged. I hate massaging his head so this product sounded like a win-win for me!
The Ting Ting Head Tuner - Review
|This product was provided free of charge to the reviewer.|
The Ting ting Head Tuner is a vibrating head massager by Entrenue that surrounds your head with adjustable vibrating prongs. There are five different speeds for your enjoyment. The Ting Ting Head Tuner was rated 3.5 stars out of 5 on the EF site and noted as one of the top 50 massagers.
One thing that I like about this massager is that it is family friendly. My kids passed it around and had fun sticking it on each other's heads. They were cracking up as it vibrated over their little noggins. There are five speeds and each speed has a different intensity or pulse, but honestly in my opinion they don't really seem to have that much difference between them.
My husband really liked it, for something different to use, but he still prefers that I massage his head with my hands as opposed to the head tuner. When I am tired and don't feel like giving it my all I think that the head tuner is a good alternative solution that works for both of us. I had my husband try it out on me as well and I think that it feels great for about five minutes or so and then I tire of the buzzing sound in my ears. We both agree that the pulse setting that vibrates intermittently is the least pleasurable. Also, the small prongs in the top center are superfluous, they do nothing. If you try to push them towards your head they end up causing more pain than pleasure. Even with that being said, all in all, I have to say its a useful little gadget to have when you want a little bit of stress relief after a long day. I would rate this a 3 out of 5 stars.
How about you? Do you like head massages? Are you a giver or a receiver? Take the Poll in the Eden Fantasys forum!
You can buy the Ting Ting Head Tuner at Eden Fantasys for $29.99. A little steep for the quality of massage that you get, I think that $19.99 would be a more appropriate price. However, quality head massagers are not cheap and the Ting Ting Head Tuner is priced far less than any others at Eden Fantasys.
Eden Fantasys is offering one lucky Pretty Pink Momma reader a $50 gift card to Eden Fantasys!
How to Enter: This giveaway is now closed. Visit Eden Fantasys and then come back and comment on this post telling me one thing that you would want to spend your $50 gift card on if you were chosen as the winner. Giveaway open to residents of US and Canada only.
Get Extra Entries! Remember to leave a comment for each extra entry
- Get TEN Extra entries for visiting the Eden Fantasys Forum and taking the poll, leave your Eden Fantasys username in your first of ten comments
- Get THREE Extra entries for entering any other Pretty Pink Momma giveaway. Leave three comments for each giveaway you enter. - Check back often for new giveaways to gain extra entries
- Get FIVE Extra entries for becoming a Facebook Fan of Pretty Pink Momma, leave five comments.
- Get FIVE Extra entries for posting about this giveaway on your Facebook wall. Leave the url of the wall post in your first of five comments
- Get THREE Extra entries for following Pretty Pink Momma with
Google Friend Connect, if you all ready follow just put that in one of your three comments
- Get TWO Extra entries for grabbing my new button, leave two comments
- Get SIX Extra entries if you Subscribe Via Email to Pretty Pink Momma posts, leave six comments - you must activate your email subscription for these entries to count.
- Get THREE Extra entries if you Follow PrettyPinkMomma and EdenFantasys on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Leave the tweet url in one of your three comments. Please
copy and pastethis into your tweet:
- Get TWO extra entries per day for tweeting daily - leave the tweet url in your comment for each extra tweet
- Get TWO extra entries per day for retweeting my tweets about this giveaway - leave the tweet url in your comment for each extra retweet
- Get THREE Extra entries if you sign up for MyLikes, Sponsored Tweets, Swagbucks or Inbox Dollars using my referral buttons located in the Earn Cash sidebar box. Add three comments per site that you sign up for.
- Get THREE Extra entries if you blog about this giveaway OR submit this giveaway on any giveaway listing site - leave the url in one of your three comments.
- Get FIVE Extra entries if you Stumble this post, leave five comments
- Get TWO Extra entries by adding Pretty Pink Momma to any social bookmarking site - just be sure to let me know which one in your comment. Add two comments for each site. The bottom of each post is now fully equipped with several different sharing options for your convenience!
Good Luck to all that enter! This giveaway is open until Thursday July 15th. Two winners will be chosen using the Truly
*I share my 100% honest thoughts and opinions in all posts. For this product review I was only compensated in product for the sole purpose of writing an honest review. Please refer to my disclosure policy or email me if you have any questions.*