As a mom of three busy boys I know just how hard it can be to find time for yourself. Recently I have made more of an effort to take care of my body and splurge on products and services that make me feel relaxed and all girly. I love all the awesome scrubs and lotions out there but I have sensitive skin so I must be choosy about what goes on my body. After learning about a new line of bath and body products by Touch'd I was ecstatic to have the chance to review some.
Touch'd is a bath and body product line developed by Rachel Ferrucci. A former hair stylist with a passion for beauty and fashion, she is a beauty product enthusiast. Rachel spent over eight years researching to find just the right ingredients to create her scrubs, lotions and salts from. She was looking to produce a product that met all the needs of her family. After years of perfecting her formulas, Touch'd was born.
Sugar Scrub Review
I was sent a luxurious organic Sugar Scrub, in Tropical Paradise, to try out. I love scrubs because I have really dry skin and exfoliation and moisturizing is a must for me. My first impression of the scrub was the smell. It was heavenly! I can't speak for the other flavors options but mine smells so good, I have to practically refrain myself from eating it!
The sugar scrubs are designed to exfoliate your skin by removing the top layer of dead skin cells which in turn opens the pores and allows for the skin to breathe. The blend of sugar and essential oils together create this amazing scrub that exfoliates and when washed away leaves your skin feeling silky and smooth.
I used the scrub on my upper arms because I have dry patches and eczema. I also used it on my the heels of my feet because I am barefoot a lot which dries out the skin on my feet. In both cases the sugar scrub and essential oils slough away the dry skin while nourishing at the same time.
My upper arms is what I really like to use the scrub on the most, I use it about two to three times a week when I shower. The sugar melts away and the oils left behind leave my skin soft and smooth. I love that when I use it the scrub it is really fragrant but that when I step out of the shower and towel off the scent is very light. I can still use my regular perfume without it clashing or competing. After drying off the oils soak in and just leave my arms soft and sexy, not oily at all. I LOVE that!
My only complaint about the product is the packaging. All though I love the flavor that I was sent, it wasn't labeled anywhere on the container so I had to check back through my emails to find out which one I was sent. My only concern for the average consumer would be that you would forget which scent you ordered originally and then when it came time to reorder you wouldn't have a clue what you got. Hopefully this is only a small oversight and the company will come up with stickers or some other type of waterproof label to apply to the containers to prevent confusion in the future. Other than that very small complaint, I absolutely love this scrub!
In the words of Rachel Ferrucci, "Feel sexy, Feel beautiful, Get Touchd!".
You can purchase any of the Touch'd Bath and Body products at http://Touch'd.net. The amazingly awesome sugar scrub that I reviewed is available for $36. Also available for purchase is Bath Butter, Moisture Myst, Tub Tea Bags and Foaming Salt Soak. I have read other bloggers reviews on each of these products and all of them rave about each product as I have about the sugar scrub. I would love to try the Bath Butter or the Moisture Myst since I had such a great experience with the Sugar Scrub.
From now until July 15th, use the promo code PrettyPink, and you will receive 25% off of your order!
Touch'd is giving one lucky Pretty Pink Momma reader a tub of Bath Butter!
How to Enter: THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. Visit Touch'd and comment back on this post telling me your favorite scent that is offered for the Touch'd line of products. Open to US and Canada only. You may enter all giveaways hosted by other bloggers for Touch'd but you are only permitted to win once.
Get Extra Entries! Remember to leave a comment for each extra entry
- Get THREE Extra entries for entering any other Pretty Pink Momma giveaway. Leave three comments for each giveaway you enter. - Check back often for new giveaways to gain extra entries
- Get FIVE Extra entries for becoming a Facebook Fan of Pretty Pink Momma and the Touch'd, leave five comments.
- Get FIVE Extra entries for posting about this giveaway on your Facebook wall. Leave the url of the wall post in your first of five comments
- Get THREE Extra entries for following Pretty Pink Momma with
Google Friend Connect, if you all ready follow just put that in one of your three comments
- Get TWO Extra entries for grabbing my new button, leave two comments
- Get SIX Extra entries if you Subscribe Via Email to Pretty Pink Momma posts, leave six comments - you must activate your email subscription for these entries to count.
- Get THREE Extra entries if you Follow PrettyPinkMomma and Touch'd on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Leave the tweet url in one of your three comments. Please
copy and pastethis into your tweet:
- Get TWO extra entries per day for tweeting daily - leave the tweet url in your comment for each extra tweet
- Get TWO extra entries per day for retweeting my tweets about this giveaway - leave the tweet url in your comment for each extra retweet
- Get THREE Extra entries if you blog about this giveaway OR submit this giveaway on any giveaway listing site - leave the url in one of your three comments.
- Get FIVE Extra entries if you Stumble this post, leave five comments
- Get TWO Extra entries by adding Pretty Pink Momma to any social bookmarking site - just be sure to let me know which one in your comment. Add two comments for each site. The bottom of each post is now fully equipped with several different sharing options for your convenience!
Good Luck to all that enter! This giveaway is open until Saturday July 10th. One winner will be chosen using the Truly
*I share my 100% honest thoughts and opinions in all posts. Touch'd sent me a tub of Sugar Scrub so that I may share my honest experience with the product. No other compensation was given in exchange for my review. Please refer to my disclosure policy or email me if you have any questions.*