Save Money - Recharge Your Batteries With the Energizer Smart Charger!



Have you heard of these? Its the new Energizer Smart Charger, and I want it! Having three small children in the house we blow through batteries like nobody's business! If had one of these babies I could charge the batteries for so many things like....

  • Wii remotes
  • TV remotes
  • Multitudes of children's toys that take AA batteries

Having the Energizer Smart Charger would make life so much easier because not only would I be saving batteries, but money! That is really important to all of us these days. Batteries aren't cheap either!

In part I am posting about this because I read on J. Leigh Designs that the first 200 to post about this awesome little charger would receive a Smart Charger of their own and a $15 gift card to Target. So, naturally I was all over that! Visit Jennifer's post to find out the deets!


Kimberly
*I share my 100% honest thoughts and opinions in all posts. Please refer to my disclosure policy or email me if you have any questions.*

Comments