I'm Co-hosting a Conversation at The Motherhood Today - I would love to see you there! One guest will win a Designer Diaper Bag from Pink Lining




Please join me today as I co-host a conversation at The Motherhood featuring author Alison Gopnik.  Alison will be talking about her new book, The Philosophical Baby - What Children's Minds Tell Us About Truth, Love, and the Meaning of Life, a New York Times besteller and Editors Choice.  Alison is a professor of Psychology at the University of California and Berkeley and also co-authored The Scientist in the Crib. 


A group of my favorite bloggers will also be co-hosting this chat and I look forward to hearing their take on the idea that our infants and toddlers are smarter, more thoughtful and more conscious than adults. 



The chat starts at 1:00 pm ET/10:00 a.m PT and will last 30 minutes.

It's all text so there's no video, dial-in or anything that warrants getting out of your PJs.



TheMotherhoood: http://www.themotherhood.com/talk/show/id/62068

Co-hosting the chat with me are these wonderful mom bloggers:


- Bing Yuan, Ice Fairy Treasure Chest 

- Christina McMenemy, A Mommy Story                

- Joey Fortman, Real Mom in the Media

- Liz, Goddess in Progress

- Melissa Angert, girlymama

- Rachel Matthews,  A Southern Fairytale


- Victoria, Veep Veep         




In the giveaway bag: a super-stylish diaper bag from London designer Pink Lining, a copy of Alison's book, and a copy of the fully-updated second edition of Heading Home with Your Newborn.



As an added bonus - if you decide to participate in the chat you can add 10 extra entries to my $30 VISA Gift Card reader appreciation giveaway!  For the entries to count please tell me in your comments your username in the chat session.



See you there!



Kimberly

Comments

Tammy said…
Crap! I missed it! I was upstairs riding the bike since the rain was so bad and I totally forgot. Got hooked into The Views 3000th episode. Sorry girl...will you forgive me?