Nutrisystem - Start it Now For Cheap!


I went to visit my grandma this past weekend because she has been feeling ill and seeing as she is 88 years old its one of those things that I shouldn't put off like I have in the past.  Don't get me wrong, I love my grandma but I just don't know her as well as I'd like to.  We only talk a few times a year but when we do we seem to have a lot in common.  This past weekend was no different.

My grandma due to her illness is required to eat a low fat diet.  She has struggled with her weight as long as I have known her but in the last 15 years she has really lost a lot.  Imagine my surprise when I went into her pantry and discovered that my grandma had a ton of Nutrisystem entrees stocked up on her shelves!  I had no idea that my grandma used Nutrisystem to control her eating habits.  It really proves that no matter how young or how old Nutrisystem can work.

One of the biggest questions or concerns I receive about Nutrisystem is what the food tastes like.  The second most commonly stated phrase is I can't afford it.  In truth, its really not that expensive if you think about how much money you spend on going out to eat or just groceries in general.  I can completely understand not wanting to put out the money for an entire months worth of food if you simply just can't handle it and won't eat it anyways.  Its scary with this economy to risk such a large dollar amount when you have so many reservations about a product.

Beyond all the discounts and sales that are floating around the net there is one option that I don't think that most people realize is available.  I know that I certainly didn't realize it.  Nutrisystem offers all of their items A La Carte!  That's right!  If you want to try the food, sample the items that look really delicious, then I think that this is the way to go.  You can experience a day in the life of Nutrisystem with little risk and only a small investment.

Do I think that you should try several items to find what you do and don't like?  You bet I do!  But shopping A La Carte is a great way to sample the meals and find out if Nutrisystem is something that you can viably follow.  Also, if you want to start slowly and start substituting your regular breakfasts for Nutrisystem breakfasts or your regular lunches for Nutrisystem lunches you can do it without spending a ton.  That way when you are ready to go all in, head first, you will feel comfortable with what you've committed to.

I think that fear of the unknown is a very persuasive argument that wins out when we are fighting with ourselves about why we can't justify the risk.  I urge you to overcome your fear and start small.  Once you gain the courage to start and you see the results that you have been waiting for, I guarantee that you will be glad that you made the decision to step outside of your comfort zone.

To help you out, I am going to share with you my favorite breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert items.  I love them and I think that they are super delicious!  Don't forget that you get to add with each meal your favorite fruits, dairy, protein or vegetables.  Each meal is really filling!

Breakfasts


Lunches

Dinners

Desserts


If you would like to join me on my Nutrisystem weight loss journey please remember that you can take advantage of some great summer sales going on by calling 1-888-849-4680 or clicking on the special link for Pretty Pink Momma readers http://www.nutrisystem.com/prettypink.







*Nutrisystem is providing me with the program free of charge in exchange for my time and commitment to blog about my experience with the Nutrisystem Program.*


Kimberly

Comments

Anonymous said…
I didnt know you could get a la carte either! Thats really cool.