Save 15% On Pink Pearls for Breast Cancer Awareness Month






I've said it before and I'll say it again, every woman should have pearls in their jewelery box.  Pearls are timeless, classic and can go with most any outfit.  I adored my single strand pearl necklace that I received from PearlParadise.com, it was gorgeous.  If you haven't checked out the prices for pearls at PearlParadise.com you are missing out!  I have done some comparison shopping online and I have found them to be the most competitively priced pearl distributor online. 


This month, on top of their all ready fantastic prices, you can purchase all pink pearls at 15% off.  In support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month 25% of all proceeds from pink pearl sales will be donated to the Tower Cancer Research Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to cutting edge cancer therapy that is administered with a compassionate, human perspective.


Please use the Pearl Point discount code CURE to receive your 15% discount.




Kimberly
*I share my 100% honest thoughts and opinions in all posts. Please refer to my disclosure policy or email me if you have any questions.*

Comments