Truth be told I loved it well before I met him so marrying into a family filled with awesome spanish style cooks was really just a huge score on my part. Of all they amazing spanish style meals they make they hardly ever make just plain old tacos. So when I do a taco night at our house I go all out we enjoy it BIG time.
One of my favorite brands of taco shells, seasonings and other Mexican style offerings is the classic Old El Paso. Their products are full of great flavor plus their recipes are no brainers and easy to follow. I love them because when I need a quick and delicious go to meal tacos are they way to go.
To satisfy your Mexican style cravings, the Old El Paso® line up of products includes chilies, dinner kits, dips and sides, enchilada sauce, refried beans, seasoning mixes, shells, taco sauce and salsa. The Old El Paso taco seasoning mix selection includes flavors like Burrito, Cheesy Taco, Chili, Fajita, Taco, Mild Taco and even a seasoning with 40% less sodium.
Family Taco Night is a fun time for everyone in our house but Old El Paso has come up with a way to make it a little bit more interesting with El Tacodor, the world's only Family Taco Night Game. With El Tacodor, your family can share a special night at home by challenging one another to quick fire trivia, wordplay and pantomime. Visit www.ElTacodor.com today to download instructions, a score card, and a challenge sheet for even more fun on Family Taco Night!
Visit Old El Paso for news and great tips, recipes and more. Take a minute to share family fiesta photos and videos from Family Taco Nights on the El Tacodor Family Spotlight!
For our Family Taco Night I decided to make soft tacos for the kids and tostados for us. I hadn't made them in awhile and I was craving them. I made ground beef and I added the Old El Paso Taco Seasoning Mix as directed. Then I heated up some Old El Paso refried beans in a pot, some Old El Paso tostado shells in the oven and then I was ready to add my toppings. Voila! Dinner is served! I also made a wonderful (and simple) homemade guacamole dip that my MIL taught me and got some salsa from from my favorite tienda to serve with some tortilla chips that also doubled as a delicious topping for the tostados and the tacos. Below are some pictures of what I made for our Family Taco Night.
One way that we enjoy Family Taco Night is with a fun game of Loteria! Loteria is a spanish version of Bingo and the kids have lots of fun playing. Plus as an added bonus they get to learn some great new spanish words too!
You can find Old El Paso taco seasoning, dinner kits and products at your local grocery chain in the Mexican food aisle.
Save 60 cents off of your next Old El Paso purchase! Simply download and print this coupon for .60 off of any two Old El Paso products today!
Old El Paso is offering one Pretty Pink Momma reader a “Family Taco Night” prize pack which includes a packet of Old El Paso Taco Seasoning, a Cactus Chip & Dip Serving dish, a set of 3 Fiesta Chili Pepper serving dishes and a $10 gift card to purchase your taco fixings!
How to Enter: Giveaway is now closed. Comment on this post telling me which night of the week you will designate as family taco night. Giveaway open to US and Canada only.
|Congratulations to Masonsgranny59!|
Get Extra Entries!
- Get THREE Extra entries for entering any other Pretty Pink Momma giveaway. Leave three comments for each giveaway you enter. - Check back often for new giveaways to gain extra entries
- Get THREE Extra entries for becoming a Facebook Fan of Pretty Pink Momma, leave three comments.
- Get TWO Extra entries for following Pretty Pink Momma with Google Friend Connect, if you all ready follow just put that in one of your two comments
- Get TWO Extra entries for grabbing my new button, leave two comments
- Get FIVE Extra entries if you Subscribe Via Email to Pretty Pink Momma posts, leave five comments - you must activate your email subscription for these entries to count.
- Get THREE Extra entries if you Follow PrettyPinkMomma and oldelpaso on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Leave the tweet url in one of your three comments. Please copy and paste this into your tweet:
#Win a #Family #Taco Night #Party Pack including a #VISA #giftcard to buy all the fixins #giveaway ends 12/13 #myblogpark http://is.gd/hA0zy
- Get ONE extra entry per day for tweeting, - leave the tweet url in your comment for each extra tweet
- Get THREE Extra entries if you blog about this giveaway OR submit this giveaway on any giveaway listing site - leave the url in one of your three comments.
- Get FIVE Extra entries if you Stumble this post, leave five comments
- Get TWO Extra entries by adding Pretty Pink Momma to any social bookmarking site - just be sure to let me know which one in your comment. Add two comments for each site. The bottom of each post is now fully equipped with several different sharing options for your convenience!
Good Luck to all that enter! This giveaway is open until Monday December 13th. One winner will be chosen using the Truly Random Number Generator widget located in the footer. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be chosen.
*I received a Family Taco Night Prize Pack for review purposes only and the coupon, information, and prize package for giveaway were all provided by Old El Paso through MyBlogSpark.. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own and no other monetary compensation took place. Please refer to my disclosure policy or email me if you have any questions.*