Seattle Area Residents: Get 47% off a Family Membership to the Seattle Children's Museum Offer Expires 11/15



The Seattle Children's Museum is a wonderful place to take the kids during the winter weather.  Weather in Seattle is usually cold, windy and rainy this time of year so finding a place for the kids to play that is warm is a must!

A favorite activity that they run each Tuesday is a Treasure Hunt for the kids.  They hide small treasures throughout the museum for the children to hunt for and collect.  I think that this is such a wonderful idea!  The next Tuesday that my kids are off from school I know where we are headed!

There is a savvy deal going on TOMORROW ONLY from Savvy Savings.  For only $40 you can purchase a family membership to the Seattle Children's Museum!  This is a steal considering the normal price is $75, you will save $35.  This would make a great Christmas gift to a family and even better is that it will seem that you have spent a fortune even though you didn't!  For me, those are the best type of gifts to give! 

Remember to act fast - this offer is only valid on Monday November 15, 2010.



Kimberly
*I share my 100% honest thoughts and opinions in all posts. Please refer to my disclosure policy or email me if you have any questions.*

Comments