Nutrisystem Select Frozen Foods are SO Yummy!



I have been really loving the Nutrisystem App that I downloaded a couple of weeks ago!  This last week I lost 1.5 lbs by tracking what I ate and drank.  A huge plus to the app is that it tracks your calorie intake as well.  Which is something that is lacking from the hand written food journal.  I suppose that I could have added the calories up myself but its just so much nicer when an app does it for you!  I know for me a good caloric range to stay in so its really helpful for me to know the calories in addition to staying on track with the program.

I have really been loving the frozen foods that Nutrisystem offers.  They are so GOOD!  Awhile back I shared with you my favorite frozen breakfast so this week I thought that I would share my favorite frozen dinner entree.  For me, I love the Turkey Pepperoni Pizza.  Its something to do with the crust.  Even though I heat in the microwave its still crispy and delicious.  I could literally eat one of these pizzas everyday.  They are that delicious!


One area that I have to work hard at in the Nutrisystem plan is my water intake.  I love how on the app you can check off the glasses of water as you drink them throughout the day.  Drinking enough water is really important for weight loss and I know that its an area for me that has required some major improvement.  At Nutrisystem you can purchase a Nutrisystem Sports Water Bottle and if you power through it two times in one day it means that you have met your water intake for the day.  I really like that aspect of it because when you can take a task that seems so daunting, like drinking eight glasses of water, its nice to have it minimized into two portions.  Check it out for yourself!

 

I know that I have so much more work to do towards my weight loss goals but I believe that utilizing the tools that Nutrisytem offers will help me in leaps and bounds.  Until next week my friends...



**************************************************************

If you would like to join me on my Nutrisystem weight loss journey please remember that you can take advantage of some great sales going on right now by calling 1-888-849-4680 or clicking on the special link for Pretty Pink Momma readers http://www.nutrisystem.com/prettypink.



*Nutrisystem is providing myself and my husband with the program free of charge in exchange for my time and commitment to blog about our experience with the Nutrisystem Nation Program.*


Kimberly

Comments

Liz Mays said…
That water bottle would be an excellent way to track water intake!